PDA

View Full Version : HI i need help with the cylinder to get power

luciensti
03-09-2004, 09:43 PM
Can someone tell me how to get the power on in voltaic i got the turbine and the airship ready but theres no power grrr.. help me !!!

luciensti
03-09-2004, 09:43 PM
Can someone tell me how to get the power on in voltaic i got the turbine and the airship ready but theres no power grrr.. help me !!!

luciensti
03-09-2004, 09:52 PM
my email is wyd17@hotmail.com

PrincessXenobia
03-09-2004, 10:23 PM
Voltaic uses 2 types of power -- electricity and steam. Do you have either on turned on? You'll know you have electricity if the elevator between the cave area and the ladder down to the airship works. You'll know you have steam if you can see it coming out of the valves by the airship. FYI, the turbine doesn't produce electricity on its own -- it powers a generator that produces electricity. So if you haven't found the generator and started it up, that may be the problem.

http://home.comcast.net/~deniseell/PX2.gif

AussieMystic
03-09-2004, 11:20 PM
The airship works on steam. The door in front of the airship to release it uses electricity. So you need both.

When you say you "got the turbine and airship ready" I take it you mean the waterwheel is turning and the airship is full of steam.

If you have got the turbine working properly you should be able to go through the 'bank vault' door at the end of the passage through the centre of the waterwheel. If you can't do that, it means you haven't engaged the turbine to the water wheel. Shut off the waterwheel and look around some more. You may need to descend to engage with the problem.

If you have gone through the 'bank vault' door, the aim of the next puzzle is to connect the circuits from the top to bottom in each of the six windows. However, changing a circuit in one window changes it in all the others. My suggestion is to work on just one window and go through all the possible correct combinations. Ultimately you will hit the one that is right for all the other windows too.

luciensti
03-10-2004, 06:33 PM
Yeah the airship is full of steam but i cant get the electricity working in the cylinder room but ill try all the combinations . But im not sure if im gonna get it. So ill send another msg later thx again

BobF
03-10-2004, 06:44 PM
luciensti - when doing the electrical panels you are better off always spinning in one direction only. If you choose left always go left or if you choose right always go right.

AussieMystic suggested staying at one panel, which will work. For me, I felt better going from one panel to another. Sort of a progress thing for me.