PDA

View Full Version : Dual wield swords and short blades

dctv411
06-06-2011, 09:37 AM
I think that their should be specific swords that can be sold in shops that are dual wield swords and short blades. I've seen a few posts about it but I haven't seen it really blow up and I'm sure fans would love to see it.

xx-pyro
06-06-2011, 09:56 AM
Voted neither. Dual wielding swords (full length ones) just isn't realistic and would completely change the fighting style.

Shortblades maybe, but I'd prefer to go shorter and say letting Exio/the Assassin in future titles dual wield daggers, however swords are too large and besides being very unrealistic it would change the fight mechanic quite a bit.

dctv411
06-06-2011, 09:58 AM
I agree with you on the mechanic of fighting and the size but I have talked to many people and including me they wish to see that and have wanted it since ACI

dctv411
06-06-2011, 10:03 AM
Originally posted by dctv411:
I think that their should be specific swords that can be sold in shops that are dual wield swords and short blades. I've seen a few posts about it but I haven't seen it really blow up and I'm sure fans would love to see it. Thought I do think there should be cons to it as well like with the swords you can't use your pistol and short blades you can't use throwing knives.

Turkiye96
06-06-2011, 10:54 AM
dont really like dual swords but id want dual short blades even though the podcast said its highly unlikely that there will be dual weapons ( other than the hidden blades)

E-Zekiel
06-06-2011, 12:02 PM
Don't really want to see this. I truly hate when people try to bring their MMORPG habits into non MMORPGs

AMuppetMatt
06-06-2011, 12:05 PM
I'm sure fans would love to see it.

I know it's early in the poll but 44% completely against and 77% against long blades suggests you don't know very much do you...

dctv411
06-06-2011, 12:42 PM
The people I talked to may not have seen it and may not have an account on ubisoft? We'll see what happens. Truthfully I'm fine with what it is now but if it's added that would be nice.

crash3
06-06-2011, 04:04 PM
i voted yes both, it would probably be the same controls for dual weapons as well as single weapons

however many games i have seen with dual swords and stuff tend to look kinda arcade like or similar to prince of persia or dantes inferno with far fetched moves