PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions and question about Campaign

Flakwalker
01-02-2004, 04:25 PM
When playing the German fighter-center campaign after Lvov comes Smolensk, but what about a Minsk-Kiev map? there was important air battles in the area aswell. Also a more big map of the Battle of Kursk area including Belgorod, the actual map including it is too little. A little more big Lvov map including Brody-Dubno could be interesting because there was important tank battles in the area.
About the south campaign it start in Crimea, but could be better if before a Kishinev-Odesa-Kirovograd map is included. After (or before) Crimea a Kharkov-Belgorod-Poltava-(maybe Donetsk) map. Then before Stalingrad a Rostov-Donetsk map or a more big Stalingrad area map including Rostov.
About the north campaign before Gulf of Finland a Kaliningrad-Vilnius map and then a Riga-Novgorod map.
This maps could be usefull because can be used in the Russian campaign aswell. The option of choose what maps wants to be included could be usefull to the people that wants a more short campaign.

Many times in the campaign there are airfields very close of the frontline from where air activity is normal, this really happen?, I ask because to that range they are vulnerable to artillery, for example when playing the campaign in Berlin area, in the last mission I got tranfered to an airfield in Berlin wich was very close to an enemy airfield also in Berlin!, well here the campaigns end (when trying to continue 'no map file' error happen). About the campaign end I will like an epilogue like the normal campaigns maps and an status of finished campaign on the campaign screen.

Flakwalker
01-02-2004, 04:25 PM
When playing the German fighter-center campaign after Lvov comes Smolensk, but what about a Minsk-Kiev map? there was important air battles in the area aswell. Also a more big map of the Battle of Kursk area including Belgorod, the actual map including it is too little. A little more big Lvov map including Brody-Dubno could be interesting because there was important tank battles in the area.
About the south campaign it start in Crimea, but could be better if before a Kishinev-Odesa-Kirovograd map is included. After (or before) Crimea a Kharkov-Belgorod-Poltava-(maybe Donetsk) map. Then before Stalingrad a Rostov-Donetsk map or a more big Stalingrad area map including Rostov.
About the north campaign before Gulf of Finland a Kaliningrad-Vilnius map and then a Riga-Novgorod map.
This maps could be usefull because can be used in the Russian campaign aswell. The option of choose what maps wants to be included could be usefull to the people that wants a more short campaign.

Many times in the campaign there are airfields very close of the frontline from where air activity is normal, this really happen?, I ask because to that range they are vulnerable to artillery, for example when playing the campaign in Berlin area, in the last mission I got tranfered to an airfield in Berlin wich was very close to an enemy airfield also in Berlin!, well here the campaigns end (when trying to continue 'no map file' error happen). About the campaign end I will like an epilogue like the normal campaigns maps and an status of finished campaign on the campaign screen.