PDA

View Full Version : Assassin Faction Challenge issue

Birdofprey87
11-17-2011, 05:48 PM
Hey, for some reason it says that I have only recruited 11/12 assassins even though I have 12? I have tried to go through it again, but when I recruit the first guy (in the cage) I automatically get two of them, even though there is not a second one to be recruited. Is anyone else having a similar problem?

Birdofprey87
11-17-2011, 05:48 PM
Hey, for some reason it says that I have only recruited 11/12 assassins even though I have 12? I have tried to go through it again, but when I recruit the first guy (in the cage) I automatically get two of them, even though there is not a second one to be recruited. Is anyone else having a similar problem?

Brunadas
11-17-2011, 06:35 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by stevo19888:
Hey, for some reason it says that I have only recruited 11/12 assassins even though I have 12? I have tried to go through it again, but when I recruit the first guy (in the cage) I automatically get two of them, even though there is not a second one to be recruited. Is anyone else having a similar problem? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have the same problem and I already have 12 assassins.I'm in sequence 4,I'm gonna wait till the end of the game and see if the problem persist.

Anybody knows how to fix this?

Birdofprey87
11-17-2011, 07:03 PM
It does. I've already beaten the game, now I'm just earning all the neat stuff I may have missed. Anyhow, I know the problem doesn't correct itself later on the game.

nash_trickster
11-17-2011, 09:47 PM
In fact it's because the first Assassin you get in your roster is one you didn't recruit yourself.

Thus, you'll need to assign an assassin to another city (at some point when you're on the Mediterranean Defense pages, you get an option to "assign an assassin" to a city at the bottom of the page), this will clear a slot in your roster allowing you to recruit the 12th. Et voilą!

The option to assign assassins to other cities isn't very obvious, so I can see many others having this issue.

Birdofprey87
11-17-2011, 11:18 PM
Thank you sir, this had been driving me crazy.

assassin_smurf
11-22-2011, 12:40 PM
To be able to assign a 'sin to another city, you first have to complete the "Reclaim City" mission for that specific city.

After that, you should have the Manage Assassins option at the city level.

Up to 5 assassins per city (13 cities - Rhodes = 12 cities) + your 12 in Const. You can recruit up to 72 assassins.

Kytr
11-23-2011, 09:20 AM
And if you play all maps in MP, you can get Rhodes as well, bringing you up to 77 assassins.