PDA

View Full Version : Hosts leaving at the end of the match

Nc darkap89
01-07-2011, 08:34 AM
It's happened to you?
It simply hurt that if a team win or I win (Manhunt/Wanted) the host rush and shut down the lobby. It happen to me often in this period.

Why don't punish these people with temporary bans (like other games do) or deducting points? Quit need to be discouraged or the community will follow this behavior and it will end (with the time) with the quitting of the normal people and the games will be unplayable.

And for a good work, quit/leave it's not equal to connection lost (due by server or other host) and needs to be distinguished.

Nc darkap89
01-07-2011, 08:34 AM
It's happened to you?
It simply hurt that if a team win or I win (Manhunt/Wanted) the host rush and shut down the lobby. It happen to me often in this period.

Why don't punish these people with temporary bans (like other games do) or deducting points? Quit need to be discouraged or the community will follow this behavior and it will end (with the time) with the quitting of the normal people and the games will be unplayable.

And for a good work, quit/leave it's not equal to connection lost (due by server or other host) and needs to be distinguished.