PDA

View Full Version : AC:Brotherhood Soundtrack

AnimusOrBust
11-16-2010, 11:29 PM
Tried seeing if there was a topic like this but didn't find one. If there is I apologize.

I got the AC:B Collector's Edition which comes with the soundtrack on a Blu-Ray disc. Does anyone know if there's a way to get the soundtrack onto an iPod perhaps? or would I have to buy the soundtrack again?

AnimusOrBust
11-16-2010, 11:29 PM
Tried seeing if there was a topic like this but didn't find one. If there is I apologize.

I got the AC:B Collector's Edition which comes with the soundtrack on a Blu-Ray disc. Does anyone know if there's a way to get the soundtrack onto an iPod perhaps? or would I have to buy the soundtrack again?

Confusious30
11-16-2010, 11:35 PM
pretty sure most people would just rip it and put it on their iPod.

F4H bandicoot
11-17-2010, 12:41 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AnimusOrBust:

I got the AC:B Collector's Edition which comes with the soundtrack on a Blu-Ray disc. Does anyone know if there's a way to get the soundtrack onto an iPod perhaps? or would I have to buy the soundtrack again? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
open Itunes,
put disk in, where your ipod menu normally is (connected devices?) you should see the disk, click onj that, and somehwhere it says import to library. done http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Theassassin4756
11-17-2010, 06:37 AM
putting in a Blu-ray in a normal DVD-ROM drive wont help... i was hoping that maybe they were going to do what RDR did and have a digital voucher code to redeem it...

O6EvolutionIXMR
11-17-2010, 08:13 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Theassassin4756:
putting in a Blu-ray in a normal DVD-ROM drive wont help... i was hoping that maybe they were going to do what RDR did and have a digital voucher code to redeem it... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I agree with that. Should be a way you can download it with some sort of code free of charge for Collector Edition owners.