PDA

View Full Version : Anti Aliasing

NekoReaperman
04-02-2006, 10:25 PM
Is it possible to edit the conf.ini file or some other file to force this program to use a certain amount of anti aliasing? (The thing that prevents jagged lines on the edges of objects)

I do not want to set it in my video control panel, as i like to set differant levels (2x, 4X ect) for different programs (for preformance reasons)

Can i do this?

NekoReaperman
04-02-2006, 10:25 PM
Is it possible to edit the conf.ini file or some other file to force this program to use a certain amount of anti aliasing? (The thing that prevents jagged lines on the edges of objects)

I do not want to set it in my video control panel, as i like to set differant levels (2x, 4X ect) for different programs (for preformance reasons)

Can i do this?

Lucius_Esox
04-03-2006, 03:32 AM
Hello m8,
I'm not sure about Nvidea any more because the last one I owned was a Gforce 4. With ATI though it is possible to set different levels of AA within the video settings in windows.

As far as I am aware you cannot set this within IL2, and to be honest why would you want to ?

Capt.LoneRanger
04-03-2006, 03:38 AM
You cannot set it up in windows, but all nVidia-drivers offer different default-settings for games. You can save them individually, then simply activate them before starting a game.

LT.INSTG8R
04-03-2006, 04:36 AM
ATI Control Panel and CCC also allow you to make one click profiles which I use for PF settings and other games settings. Right click Tray Icon, Select Profile.

OD_79
04-03-2006, 04:54 AM
With the nvidia cards you can create profiles which start up with individual games, each with their own settings.

OD.

NekoReaperman
04-03-2006, 07:45 AM
Problem: I Have an ATI card...

Can i do anything from PF itself?

JG5_UnKle
04-03-2006, 08:05 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NekoReaperman:
Can i do anything from PF itself? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, but from within the ATI control panel, you can make a profile to work for IL-2 and set that as and when you need it.

Also look here for detailed settings for ATI users and IL-2 :: Coastie IL-2 ATI setup (http://www.angelfire.com/ultra/coastie0/IL2setup.html)

Enjoy!