PDA

View Full Version : Why are they dying? *spoilers*

flyingeaglemile
01-06-2011, 08:59 PM
At the end of AC2 Minerva mentions that her *race* is dying off but never said why. Could it be that after the war with the humans/sun cooking earth that all of the males died and they couldn`t repopulate? Or they got some disease that humans didn`t from the sun killing most life on the earth? What are your thoughts?

flyingeaglemile
01-06-2011, 08:59 PM
At the end of AC2 Minerva mentions that her *race* is dying off but never said why. Could it be that after the war with the humans/sun cooking earth that all of the males died and they couldn`t repopulate? Or they got some disease that humans didn`t from the sun killing most life on the earth? What are your thoughts?

maglaromuna
01-06-2011, 09:50 PM
ok.
1) humans and minerva's kind lived happily together.
2)sun cooked the earth.
3)humans and minervas kind survived and promised to rebuild the earth.
4)in this time(i guess)minervas kind created the pieces of eden and then humans rebelled.
5)humans are greater in number so they took over.
6)minerva foresaw this happening that humans will be in chaos because of the acquisition of the apple of eden(AC2 the truth.)
7)minervas kind hid the other pieces of eden in what we know as ancient temples such as the mayan temple.
8)templars want to take over.
9)assassins will not let them.
10)the sun is about to attack again.
11)desmond needs to find all the pieces of eden and acquire it before the templars do and before they know it all of the world is fried in the over reactive chemical called hydrogen.

maglaromuna
01-06-2011, 09:51 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by maglaromuna:
ok.
1) humans and minerva's kind lived happily together.
2)sun cooked the earth.
3)humans and minervas kind survived and promised to rebuild the earth.
4)in this time(i guess)minervas kind created the pieces of eden and then humans rebelled.
5)humans are greater in number so they took over.
6)minerva foresaw this happening that humans will be in chaos because of the acquisition of the apple of eden(AC2 the truth.)
7)minervas kind hid the other pieces of eden in what we know as ancient temples such as the mayan temple.
8)templars want to take over.
9)assassins will not let them.
10)the sun is about to attack again.
11)desmond needs to find all the pieces of eden and acquire it before the templars do and before they know it all of the world is fried in the over reactive chemical called hydrogen. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
you know what, dont read my comment. i did not answer your question. sorry.

Inorganic9_2
01-07-2011, 11:11 AM
^ that's the wrong way round anyway.

The war was before the sun cooked the Earth. "So busy were we with Earthly concerns, we failed to notice the heavens"

They're not dieing; they're already dead. There weren't enough of them to properly recover after the sun event.

germanosz
01-07-2011, 12:29 PM
Minerva's hologram (she's not real) states clearly that few from THCB survived the disaster. They tried to pass knowledge to humans by the blood. Anyway, they did -but only a small part, almost none compared to theirs- and went extinct slowly, the hybrids remaining.

Abeonis
01-07-2011, 12:33 PM
I'm gonna do what they do on the SWTOR forum and just post a link: First Civilization, on the Assassin's Creed wiki (http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/First_Civilization).