PDA

View Full Version : AC1 Feacture on future ACs?

iN3krO
02-12-2011, 06:20 PM
Poll 1:
Well, at ac1 when u are fighting with sword and u "kill" some1 without being a combo or a counter attack, he remains at the ground laying for help and if any guard goes near him, he tells him that it were you... After you "kill" them u had to use hidden blade to finish ur work....

At ac2 they removed that and i were so unhappy that i couldn't hidden blading guys almost death at the ground http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

Please bring this back *.*

Poll 2:
And, it's stupid to fight with hidden blade as it's posible at AC2... remove this (i did ac1 only with hidden blade, except Roberto De Sables and Al-Muhalin)

beatledude210
02-12-2011, 07:19 PM
I liked that setting, but don't want hidden blade fighting taken out.

ThaWhistle
02-12-2011, 07:52 PM
it was nice to know that maybe, just maybe, some of the people you incapicitated might pull through. like that guard who just wanted to get through his shift and take a big crap and eat a bowl of gruel who had to try to stop you, only to be stabbed in chest with a sword.

iN3krO
02-13-2011, 05:30 AM
Originally posted by beatledude210:
I liked that setting, but don't want hidden blade fighting taken out.

I think all the hidden system at ac2 is broken... u kill one guy and u can kill at least 2 more before u start fighting... at ac1 u kill one guy and it was impossible to kill the second one... There where to the feacture that when your opunnent is pulling out his sword, you just assassinate his (he has no time to use his hands to stop you).... Hiden Blade of AC1 where more realistic than Hiden Balde of AC2... the only thing i like on AC2 is that you have 2 hiden blades...

So 100+ views and only 4 votes? Is that any kind of joke? at least vote for "Don't Care"...

iN3krO
02-13-2011, 12:46 PM
THERE ARE MISSING MORE THAN 200 Votes -.- come on ppl vote what u want or ubisoft wont do what u want!!! -.-

LaCava1
02-13-2011, 02:41 PM
I had some trouble reading what you wrote, so I assume you don't speak English that well... Anyway, I like the feature on how he yells if he's not combo killed in AC1. But I don't want them to remove hidden blade fighting. And just so you know, his name's Al Mualim, not Al Muhalin.

iN3krO
02-13-2011, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by triforceman5:
I had some trouble reading what you wrote, so I assume you don't speak English that well... Anyway, I like the feature on how he yells if he's not combo killed in AC1. But I don't want them to remove hidden blade fighting. And just so you know, his name's Al Mualim, not Al Muhalin.

1 - Yes, i'm not that good at english xD

2 - It's Al Muhalin when on my game (maybe tradution issue)

WSAndrea
02-13-2011, 02:49 PM
The things that I miss from AC1 are Altair's facial expressions when doing comboes or counterattacks.

iN3krO
02-13-2011, 03:45 PM
never noticed that...
everyone like the unreal feacture of fighting with hiden blade?... it remove some challenge to the game as it's the most powerfull weapon of AC2 with this fighting system for it -.-

Assassin_Mitch
02-13-2011, 04:01 PM
I liked the AC1 feature you were talking about, but the hidden blades in AC2 and Brotherhood need to stay

AnthonyA85
02-13-2011, 04:28 PM
I too miss that feature from AC1, I can't understand why they took it out, i mean, it adds realism.

But the Hiden Blade combat thing MUST stay in the series. I found it quite annoying that i couldn't fight with the HB in ac1

woowu
02-14-2011, 01:17 AM
There are a lot of things present in AC1 which were later removed from the series and even if the first game had it's flaws it also had it's shining moments. It's a game I love very much and for me it's still on par with 2 and brotherhood.

- The combat was more realistic and even tho the one in brotherhood is flashy and epic, the realism of the swordplay in AC1 and the different classes of enemies (which all wield the sword instead of axes or pikes) just makes it cool to me..

- There was a point in running in the first game. There were crusader captains and dudes which countered Altair or could break his guard which made fights even. Sure, you could kill them all but sometimes I just felt like running instead. Nothing like that happened to me in AC2/B.

- There was a bigger emphasis on stealth. Groups of saracens or templar knights were roaming the cities and whenever you came in contact with them everything was a bit more tense than usual. Guards on rooftops were far more agile and had a far better and more realistic line of sight than in 2.

- The main assassinations are, to me, the best out of the series so far, and the story has the most impact tho AC2 holds up strongly too. Also, as much as I love AC2/B the first one really knows hot to set in the atmosphere.

Ru1986
02-14-2011, 04:06 AM
Spelling and punctuation is so poor that i am not going to vote sorry.

iN3krO
02-14-2011, 09:40 AM
Originally posted by AnthonyA85:
But the Hiden Blade combat thing MUST stay in the series. I found it quite annoying that i couldn't fight with the HB in ac1

I were annoying too, but when i saw it on AC2 i felt like it were weird and that it didnt match the game (and made the game much more easier)

Originally posted by woowu:
There are a lot of things present in AC1 which were later removed from the series and even if the first game had it's flaws it also had it's shining moments. It's a game I love very much and for me it's still on par with 2 and brotherhood.

- The combat was more realistic and even tho the one in brotherhood is flashy and epic, the realism of the swordplay in AC1 and the different classes of enemies (which all wield the sword instead of axes or pikes) just makes it cool to me..

- There was a point in running in the first game. There were crusader captains and dudes which countered Altair or could break his guard which made fights even. Sure, you could kill them all but sometimes I just felt like running instead. Nothing like that happened to me in AC2/B.

- There was a bigger emphasis on stealth. Groups of saracens or templar knights were roaming the cities and whenever you came in contact with them everything was a bit more tense than usual. Guards on rooftops were far more agile and had a far better and more realistic line of sight than in 2.

- The main assassinations are, to me, the best out of the series so far, and the story has the most impact tho AC2 holds up strongly too. Also, as much as I love AC2/B the first one really knows hot to set in the atmosphere.

I think like you :P

Original posted by Ru1986:
Spelling and punctuation is so poor that i am not going to vote sorry.

So cuz i'm not that good at english as you, you won't vote to make Assassin's Creed better?

You are the most stupid guy i've known on my life...

Mr_Shade
02-14-2011, 10:41 AM
Originally posted by daniel_gervide:
THERE ARE MISSING MORE THAN 200 Votes -.- come on ppl vote what u want or ubisoft wont do what u want!!! -.- What makes you think that another 200 votes will make them put it in the game?

Polls and Suggestion threads, like this, are just that.. suggestions...

You should not think that any suggestion, no matter how good you may feel it is, is destined to be in a future game...

The dev team do read these forums, but bumping your thread to get votes, won't make them choose to use it http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Also - Please keep it civil, else the thread will be locked.

SolidSage
02-14-2011, 11:15 AM
I so miss this feature, I loved executing a downed guard after maiming him. I would love to see this feature return, there was something special about it.

iN3krO
02-14-2011, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by Mr_Shade:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by daniel_gervide:
THERE ARE MISSING MORE THAN 200 Votes -.- come on ppl vote what u want or ubisoft wont do what u want!!! -.- What makes you think that another 200 votes will make them put it in the game?

Polls and Suggestion threads, like this, are just that.. suggestions...

You should not think that any suggestion, no matter how good you may feel it is, is destined to be in a future game...

The dev team do read these forums, but bumping your thread to get votes, won't make them choose to use it http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Also - Please keep it civil, else the thread will be locked. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

So u mean even if we are helping dev team to make the game perfect they won't listen us? who decides what will be in the game is dev team but who must like those feactures are us... once again u are proving me that Ubisoft doesn't care about gamers...

I didn't mean to be rude, but i'm getting really sad to see how does Ubisoft works...

Also, if they made a forum, they were thinking to get feedback to make a perfect game no?

Mic_92
02-14-2011, 04:55 PM

Actually, you can use the hidden blade in combat in AC1, it's just kind of lame because you can't deflect attacks with it but you can counter kill the enemies with it and it's kind of cool.

I learned that last time I played the game, there was lots of stuff I missed, I didn't know you could air assassinate either.

RzaRecta357
02-14-2011, 11:21 PM
It was better that way. ^

Your totally right TC.

When I seen the combat in AC2 I thought his moves looked awesome but the whole thing just looks cartoon compared to the awesome that is AC1.

Beat that 5 time. Beat AC2 twice and brotherhood twice and I LOVE those games.

iN3krO
02-15-2011, 03:47 AM
Originally posted by Mic_92:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">

Actually, you can use the hidden blade in combat in AC1, it's just kind of lame because you can't deflect attacks with it but you can counter kill the enemies with it and it's kind of cool.

I learned that last time I played the game, there was lots of stuff I missed, I didn't know you could air assassinate either. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

When guards are distracted you can kill them too... i just think hidden blade figh as a sword doesn't fit the weapon and make the game much easier as it's much more powerfull than altair's sword...