PDA

View Full Version : ac2 pc rant/help please post here

chaosguy11
03-07-2010, 10:05 PM
ok so im in the u.s. and ive been wondering with these issues of the login not working which im pretty sure wont happen to me cause ubisoft games always work nicely for me but about the ingame connection so i have a pretty decent internet but from time to time it has its uber lagspikes which im going to get fixed sometime so will i be able to play. I can run ts3 fine and have perfect time and i play cod6 online and i mostly always have a pretty decent connection so will i still be able to play ac2?
Also i would just like to point out that ubisoft you really have screwed us over on this because i checked a pirate site for AC2 (not like im going to get it) and its on there in english already

chaosguy11
03-07-2010, 10:05 PM
ok so im in the u.s. and ive been wondering with these issues of the login not working which im pretty sure wont happen to me cause ubisoft games always work nicely for me but about the ingame connection so i have a pretty decent internet but from time to time it has its uber lagspikes which im going to get fixed sometime so will i be able to play. I can run ts3 fine and have perfect time and i play cod6 online and i mostly always have a pretty decent connection so will i still be able to play ac2?
Also i would just like to point out that ubisoft you really have screwed us over on this because i checked a pirate site for AC2 (not like im going to get it) and its on there in english already

Xanatos2007
03-07-2010, 10:12 PM
Please use the existing PC Discussion Thread (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/6491071297/p/94) for convenience.

To answer your question quickly though, if you can run games like MW2 smoothly (despite the lack of dedicated servers http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-mad.gif) then ACII should run fine, provided the DRM decides to like you.
<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">BTW: Who calls it "COD6" anyway?</pre>

chaosguy11
03-07-2010, 10:44 PM
well you see xantos since it came after cod waw which is cod5 because it came after cod4 so that means cod mw2 is cod6 and thanks...

jasminam
03-08-2010, 06:19 AM
Thanks Xanatos.