PDA

View Full Version : Mulitplayer To Easy

Brewdoggy
04-03-2011, 09:08 PM
I tried Multiplayer finally and must say WTF it Sucks, I mean Its to easy to find targets and be found, I hide in a crowd in hay stack or anywhere else and its like WTF They need to make it if I hide Its harder to detect me. It's like a 2yr old can play this. So you all can keep your BS Multiplayer option.

Brewdoggy
04-03-2011, 09:08 PM
I tried Multiplayer finally and must say WTF it Sucks, I mean Its to easy to find targets and be found, I hide in a crowd in hay stack or anywhere else and its like WTF They need to make it if I hide Its harder to detect me. It's like a 2yr old can play this. So you all can keep your BS Multiplayer option.

ace3001
04-03-2011, 09:17 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brewdoggy:
They need to make it if I hide Its harder to detect me. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>YOU need to make it harder to detect yourself, I guess. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

lIkameleonIl
04-03-2011, 10:13 PM
Sorry OP this is a weird statement you make.

I am having a hard time (so far level 15) targetting my assigned target. It's a complicated process when someone is well hidden or is using skills to blend.

On the other hand I find it very strange at times how an enemy targets me in a crowd of clones first time. I have many WTF?! moments, "How could he know it's me?!" But then I realise there are not only skills/perks to help find the target, but also experienced players have studied the public and their nuances, and can distinguish them from a player-controlled character.

One thing for sure is, this game is far deeper than it looks.

mmdore
04-03-2011, 10:54 PM
Exactly theres a lot into the game the more you level the better abilities and perks you have to disguise yourself,
WHEN you start it is hard because you have to run or find look a likes and sometimes theres non around, but then it becomes more challenging, learn to use the compass well, and the bright blue of the line of sight to pinpoint a target even if there are lookalikes.

Don_Matad0r
04-04-2011, 12:37 AM
Just enjoy it man!

Lord_Ethcaz
04-04-2011, 01:10 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brewdoggy:
I tried Multiplayer finally and must say WTF it Sucks, I mean Its to easy to find targets and be found, I hide in a crowd in hay stack or anywhere else and its like WTF They need to make it if I hide Its harder to detect me. It's like a 2yr old can play this. So you all can keep your BS Multiplayer option. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't get the topic title.
You say multiplayer is too easy, but here you're describing how you are having a hard time, and how a 2 year old could do better.
So, are you actually saying the game is too easy but you, yourself, are incompetent? Or how am I supposed to interprete this?

EDIT: After re-reading, and reading the post below this, I think it might be nice if we could all just add some pointers for the new guy.
First of all, there's a reason why there are so many of the same NPCs, it's to trick your pursuers.
Second, if you see a guy with a red arrow above his head, don't try to kill him, because he's coming for you. If you're hidden, stay there unless you have reasons to believe he might know you're a player (like, he has a picture of you and if there's no one like you around, he'll know it's you he's looking for)
Third, this game is easy to understand but hard to master. Be patient, look at some gameplay vids, read the forums, and understand the mechanics. That way, in due time, you will come to master it and enjoy it like all of us.

Last, but not least, if you're one of them happy-go-lucky-shoot-everything-in-a-barrel kinda guys, then maybe, just maybe, this isn't the game for you. It's not about running and jumping around - although you see that quite often in the game - it's about patience, cunning, stealth, strategy and trickery. Deceive your pursuers, and come close to your target without him knowing.

Also, for some additional in-game help, you might want to search 'audio cues' via the Find function at the top of this page http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

ElleCore
04-04-2011, 03:14 AM
If you're one of those players hiding in a hay stack or a group without any similar characters around, as I find sometimes, then you're doing it wrong.

Just saying.

Murcuseo
04-04-2011, 03:59 AM
I tried Multiplayer finally and must say WTF it Sucks, I mean Its to easy to find targets and be found, I hide in a crowd in hay stack or anywhere else and its like WTF They need to make it if I hide Its harder to detect me. It's like a 2yr old can play this. So you all can keep your BS Multiplayer option. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You do realise at the start that's all the game is about, just teaching you the mechanics gradually. As you level up it becomes a lot more difficult, especially if you're matched up against good players. Try leveling up and playing a Ranked match, see how you get on. If you can, try capturing the game play and uploading it, then we can all see how easy you make it look. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif