PDA

View Full Version : A little confused about the bonus multiplayer personas

ElleCore
12-07-2011, 04:59 PM
A few days ago I bought my Digital Exclusive copy of AC:R off Ubishop. In the description it said you get the Ottoman Jester and the Crusader as bonus characters in the multiplayer. But I also received the Ottoman Doctor, which as far as I'm aware is a bonus only for the Special Edition and Steam pre-order. So now I got all three bonus personas and I'm really confused.

Is this normal?

TheLeoCrow
12-07-2011, 11:58 PM
A lot of us did. I suspect he has replaced the courtesan that was in the console versions, if you are level 50 in brotherhood then you get him. But that's just a guess, not based on actual facts.

By the way, since you are here, will you continue with the bronyhood in ACB or ACR?

ElleCore
12-08-2011, 01:13 AM
Originally posted by TheLeoCrow:
A lot of us did. I suspect he has replaced the courtesan that was in the console versions, if you are level 50 in brotherhood then you get him. But that's just a guess, not based on actual facts.

By the way, since you are here, will you continue with the bronyhood in ACB or ACR?

Oh ok that makes sense. And yes I'll go on with the Bronyhood, but if you wonder if the Bronyhood itself will continue on in AC:R, ask Crumple, he's the leader.

spectatorx
12-08-2011, 01:43 AM
I have level 50 in brotherhood, nexus edition of revelations and have no ottoman medic...

mr_doom1987
12-08-2011, 03:07 AM
No, you don't get him from playing Brotherhood, you get him if you pre-order ACR from Ubishop.
But ElleCore, did you get the Turkish Assassin armor as well?

ElleCore
12-08-2011, 03:34 AM
I didn't get the armor, and didn't pre-order, bought it about 2 days after release.

TheLeoCrow
12-08-2011, 03:50 AM
Second time I'm wrong about that then. I have no idea who gets the doc and who doesn't. All I know is that I got him when i had lost hope I could get any version that included both him and the vlad mission (and I chose the digital exclussive edition).

By the way my question was indeed about whether we will continue on ACB OR ACR. I will send you a friend invite on ACR, I am ACIoannina there