PDA

View Full Version : How come no one notices Ezio naturally?

mp154
06-06-2011, 08:47 PM
By naturally, I mean with him just standing there without him being notorious. If I were one of the bystanders, I would have notice an old geezer wearing dark hooded clothing with swords and crossbows on his back when it is sunny outside.

mp154
06-06-2011, 08:47 PM
By naturally, I mean with him just standing there without him being notorious. If I were one of the bystanders, I would have notice an old geezer wearing dark hooded clothing with swords and crossbows on his back when it is sunny outside.

Big-Boss_777
06-07-2011, 02:00 AM
im sure people notice dude.... But think how that would affect gameplay .. Besides he's a badass and i doubt anyone would question why he's armed..

Captain Tomatoz
06-07-2011, 02:18 AM
It was probably common to see people carrying swords and stuff in that time period.

ChaosxNetwork
06-07-2011, 08:20 AM
If he is not Notorious then no-one knows who he is and so won't recognise (God damn American spelling.) his face http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

sassinscreed
06-07-2011, 10:14 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mp154:
By naturally, I mean with him just standing there without him being notorious. If I were one of the bystanders, I would have notice an old geezer wearing dark hooded clothing with swords and crossbows on his back when it is sunny outside. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

and you would come to him and ask him why is he armed and walking through street?

Assassin_M
06-07-2011, 10:19 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sassinscreed:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mp154:
By naturally, I mean with him just standing there without him being notorious. If I were one of the bystanders, I would have notice an old geezer wearing dark hooded clothing with swords and crossbows on his back when it is sunny outside. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

and you would come to him and ask him why is he armed and walking through street? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
OP: why are you armed?
Ezio:to kill
OPhttp://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_redface.gifh...
Ezio:now you know too much, shiiiiing plaaaaaah kshhhhhhh, BLOOD

ThaWhistle
06-07-2011, 12:02 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Tony6593:
It was probably common to see people carrying swords and stuff in that time period. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

quite the contrary actually. atleast in europe.

but its a game.

Inorganic9_2
06-07-2011, 12:04 PM
^are you sure? I was fashionable to wear daggers as items of clothing in Italy at least.

halihayweed
06-15-2011, 12:09 PM
I think it's because they are used to the Borgia being around so why would they care about anyone else?

LaurenIsSoMosh
06-15-2011, 12:57 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Tony6593:
It was probably common to see people carrying swords and stuff in that time period. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Which makes me sad that Ezio is the only person in the game who walks around armed to the teeth. Seems like there would be more mercenary types, especially in Altair's time, who would openly carry at least a knife.

Kinda miss the thugs from the first game. People who aren't really on anybody's side and aren't afraid to fight back.