PDA

View Full Version : Members and Non-members!Read here(Imagine town Times) Learn to do things!

SoccerBalls23
09-25-2011, 02:42 PM
Hey Everyone!I am making this thread Imagine town Times and This is my news paper!For now all of Imagine town will get this but you can subscribe for more!And once I become a diamond member, Diamond members can subscribe for the locked ones!So like stuff that is going on at diamond beach or the VIP club.It is going to be awesome!More info and our first newletter coming in like 5 mins!

Subscribing form:
Forum name:
Do you want the special news letter:
Member or non member:

Thank you!

SoccerBalls23
09-25-2011, 02:42 PM
Hey Everyone!I am making this thread Imagine town Times and This is my news paper!For now all of Imagine town will get this but you can subscribe for more!And once I become a diamond member, Diamond members can subscribe for the locked ones!So like stuff that is going on at diamond beach or the VIP club.It is going to be awesome!More info and our first newletter coming in like 5 mins!

Subscribing form:
Forum name:
Do you want the special news letter:
Member or non member:

Thank you!

SoccerBalls23
09-25-2011, 02:52 PM
IMAGINE TOWN TIMES!
Fashions and Furniture at Jade Mall!
Guess what there is at jade mall!New Fashions and furniture at Jade Mall!Check them out so If you are a member or just have money on you then head over to Jade mall where you can pick up some stuff for the begging of school!Desks,bags and chairs now only 190 jems!Hurry over before prices go up!

DON'T PRESS IT!
More mods are being spotted before you know it!Too many are pressing the help button!That button is for EMERGANCIES ONLY like when someone is mean or cyber bullying.Don't do it for no reason!Today some people told a mod about how a diamond member was hiding at the beahc-so what!The reason they do it is because too many people are asking for clothes and furniture!DON'T PRESS THAT BUTTON!

Diamond Memberships!
Some have been spotted at the diamond beach and the VIP section in the club!Congratulations goes to you now that you have your Diamond membership!Non-members please do not be mean to the members and say they are hiding as this will be bad.We can't wait to see lots more getting memberships!

Keep checking back for more news!

SoccerBalls23
09-25-2011, 04:01 PM
Imagine town Photagraphy
Hey check out these fun pics from these fun events!

A birthday party!(Getting ready)
http://i51.tinypic.com/2d943rn.jpg

SoccerBalls23
09-25-2011, 04:40 PM
Here is this weeks interview with Diamond Member Jessi!

Do u like being a member?
Ya it is fun except people get mad at you when you don't give em clothes or add them.

What do u like about being a member?
Beach,Jade Card,VIP club!

How many months did you buy?
12 of course!I do that for everything and my mom bought it.And the best is that you get 5 gifts.

Would you like to be a member forever?
YES!

SoccerBalls23
09-25-2011, 05:24 PM
Hey I am Katia Capri and I am soo happy you want to join!I will hopefully have a sign up sheet soon when I am a diamond member so you can do some of them since I might not have time since I have do do them all in one day!

SoccerBalls23
09-26-2011, 02:55 PM
oh okay!So am I so we will have a meeting soon more details to follow

SoccerBalls23
09-28-2011, 05:41 PM
I can only have one person at a time and It is currently you.You dont know if you have the job yet and when can we meet up?

SoccerBalls23
09-29-2011, 02:43 PM
HI!I have dance tonight soo maybe tomorrow http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif what time (est) do you want to meet up and where?

FancyEmerald36
09-30-2011, 05:41 AM
Abbey Lovely Styles
fancyEmerald36
yes plz
non member
wot do u mean subscribing form

SoccerBalls23
09-30-2011, 06:08 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by flowergoboom:
sorry for posting that I didn't understand. um I can do maybe tomorrow maybe like 4:00 if I'm not busy or if something doesn't come up </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Okay and Fancy Emerald I am getting up some news letters today with my co workers http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

SoccerBalls23
09-30-2011, 06:33 AM
Imagine town Times

Next to Next
Hey guys More contests Have been coming up!Dorm contest,Blue Contest and everything like that!Be sure to keep chenking in for more contests!

BLUE BULLYING CONTEST !
Hey guys!Have you heard?The blue shirt bullying contest is in town!Time to make the shirts!Take a trip to the Fashion table to make one!

flowergoboom
09-30-2011, 02:30 PM
um actually never mind I'll just do my own newspaper/newsletter thing I think you have enough help. Thank you for your time http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

SoccerBalls23
09-30-2011, 03:10 PM
actually I was just about to schedule an appintment with you.It would be an honour to have you as a diamond member viewer since non of my workers are diamond members and neither am I.i am on Right now.You?

pielover1234
09-30-2011, 03:13 PM
Subscribing form:
Forum name: Pielover1234
Do you want the special news letter: Yes please
Member or non member: non member
Um Katia can i work for your news paper please?

SoccerBalls23
09-30-2011, 03:15 PM
Sure rosie!Lets meet up?R u on now?

flowergoboom
09-30-2011, 03:24 PM
I'm on right now meet me in the club C&B Seen at the bar

SoccerBalls23
09-30-2011, 04:07 PM
Okay r u still on?

CookieRawr
09-30-2011, 04:10 PM
Do you have to pay to become a Diamond Member? Sorry im new!

SoccerBalls23
09-30-2011, 04:14 PM
yes you do have to pay http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif Welcome to Imagine town!

CookieRawr
09-30-2011, 04:21 PM
Oh ok. Well i have another question. Can you change your talent? For example, if you are a fashion designer and want to be a chef, can you change it or can you be both?

loveangel143
09-30-2011, 04:28 PM
Yes you can change your talent by going to the Role Model of that talent. They will ask you and you have to pay 20 gems to switch. The Role Models are--

Designer: Mrs. Beareguard inside the Fashion Center

Dancer: Jordan Miller at Dance Academy

Gardener: Deliah Delancey at Food Fair

Model: Flora Reyes at Reyes' Modeling Agency

Chef: Chef Pierre inside Pierre's Restaureant at Restaurant & Kitchen Exterior

Ok if I missed any just ask..

flowergoboom
10-01-2011, 07:15 AM
I just think you have so many people helping you and not a lot of time to meet and that it would just be a little easier for you to have less people