PDA

View Full Version : changes to aircraft that are NOT in PF

SlugFaust
11-30-2004, 05:40 PM
S! I have seen a lot of comments here on the Forum and heard various remarks online regarding changes to A/C that are not part of the PF release (bf109 for example). FM, visibility, graphics issues have all been mentioned.

Since the 3.01 and 3.02 patches are for PF, it seems to me that there simply are NO changes to A/C not found in the standalone version of PF. Perhaps I'm wrong. Can anyone VERIFY that changes are in fact being made to non-PF aircraft?

Thanks,

Faust

SlugFaust
11-30-2004, 05:40 PM
S! I have seen a lot of comments here on the Forum and heard various remarks online regarding changes to A/C that are not part of the PF release (bf109 for example). FM, visibility, graphics issues have all been mentioned.

Since the 3.01 and 3.02 patches are for PF, it seems to me that there simply are NO changes to A/C not found in the standalone version of PF. Perhaps I'm wrong. Can anyone VERIFY that changes are in fact being made to non-PF aircraft?

Thanks,

Faust

SeaFireLIV
11-30-2004, 06:07 PM
Just not had a chance to fly and test these things yet. IL2 series is pretty big and it`ll take a while to go through some of my aircraft; It`s really a case of how much time we all have. Perhaps YOU should try, but I`m certain some FB planes have some minor changes.

p.s. `Minor` for some people usually means the end of the world!

faustnik
11-30-2004, 09:50 PM
Hey wait a minute, I was Faust first! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_mad.gif

You get to be "Slug" for short.

Von_Zero
12-01-2004, 05:11 AM
since there are different versions for the merged install and the stand-alone, i suppose Oleg and team are also looking into the old planes, after all, there are more planes coming for the ETO, than for PTO, from 3rd party.

butzbeast
12-01-2004, 05:17 AM
There seems to be some serious hits in the speed of the FW 190 now...