PDA

View Full Version : Random silly ideas...

ARandomKid
11-20-2010, 10:55 PM
To more than likely be forgotten about entirely by the time I hold the game. Mostly just little things I can do to mess with the time period and how things were done. As I don't have the game, I'm not sure how feasible any of these are (aside from taking a REALLY LONG TIME for NO PURPOSE WHATSOEVER)

1.) Kill everyone and everything with your assassin recruits. (Ezio is lazy (Exceptions are made for time limited sequences where you can't wait for the BAM meter to recharge))

2.) Obtain Rome renovation funds entirely by stealing from civilians (See, they have plenty!). This will present a minor problem if you earn money from simply completing sequences as in AC2, as that money will need to be ditched.

3.) Use nothing except the crossbow. Steal the money for the insane cost at the beginning (isn't it like 10,000?) (Exceptions are made for forced decisions (i.e. Use this or DESYNCH HAHA) or where the enemies outnumber your maximum ammo capacity)

and that is where I run out of ideas. Keep in mind this is coming from someone who doesn't have the game yet (I have to wait for PC), so I've no idea whether these are possible even. But I enjoy little "challenges" like this, if you could call them that. I'll definitely play the game through normally before I embark on these.

ARandomKid
11-20-2010, 10:55 PM
To more than likely be forgotten about entirely by the time I hold the game. Mostly just little things I can do to mess with the time period and how things were done. As I don't have the game, I'm not sure how feasible any of these are (aside from taking a REALLY LONG TIME for NO PURPOSE WHATSOEVER)

1.) Kill everyone and everything with your assassin recruits. (Ezio is lazy (Exceptions are made for time limited sequences where you can't wait for the BAM meter to recharge))

2.) Obtain Rome renovation funds entirely by stealing from civilians (See, they have plenty!). This will present a minor problem if you earn money from simply completing sequences as in AC2, as that money will need to be ditched.

3.) Use nothing except the crossbow. Steal the money for the insane cost at the beginning (isn't it like 10,000?) (Exceptions are made for forced decisions (i.e. Use this or DESYNCH HAHA) or where the enemies outnumber your maximum ammo capacity)

and that is where I run out of ideas. Keep in mind this is coming from someone who doesn't have the game yet (I have to wait for PC), so I've no idea whether these are possible even. But I enjoy little "challenges" like this, if you could call them that. I'll definitely play the game through normally before I embark on these.