PDA

View Full Version : Is the Tiffie/tempest impacted by this ?

Typ356
12-17-2004, 02:36 PM
I mean, as a brit plane they should be OK but were they part of the same patch which is now DOA because of the legal issues?

Frankly I have enough US planes in there to keep me happy, I'd rather see a Typhoon or Tempest anway..

Turk_man
12-17-2004, 03:10 PM
It`s the missing torp bombers that peeve me off.

VW-IceFire
12-17-2004, 06:18 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Typ356:
I mean, as a brit plane they should be OK but were they part of the same patch which is now DOA because of the legal issues?

Frankly I have enough US planes in there to keep me happy, I'd rather see a Typhoon or Tempest anway.. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
No problems from what I hear. Japanese planes should be fine too.

Some Aerospace corporations are reportedly not of the same mind. Some are apparently thankful for what sometimes ammounts to free advertising of their history.

leeG727
12-17-2004, 06:24 PM
The civilian sim Fly! had a problem using Cessna and Piper aircraft. They resolved it by keeping the planes as is, but gave them new names. Skyhawk became Flyhawk and such.

ashley2005
12-17-2004, 07:01 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Typ356:

Frankly I have enough US planes in there to keep me happy, I'd rather see a Typhoon or Tempest anway.. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

bring on the british planes i say ...mossy...tempest .... typhoon *dreams* http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif