PDA

View Full Version : Too bad! Ubi!

RashenZ1980
03-09-2008, 09:12 PM
I've just finished this game yesterday and really want to play AC2! I've never love any game so much like AC. But it's too bad!

*******How could this game's boss or Mualim be killed by such a newbie gamer like me?********
I only make 3 attack -step attack,counter and then finshed by hidden blade

I played for about 1 week and I unlocked all of the secret of this game(but not the stupid flags collecting). I can access vidic, lucy and subject16's computer.

Vidic and Lucy never come back after I finished the game (I hope they'll come back in AC2). If there is no continue of AC2 I'll hate you forever!Ubi! And I hope there will be no counter attack and GPS like AC1 'cs it makes this game too easy.

RashenZ1980
03-09-2008, 09:12 PM
I've just finished this game yesterday and really want to play AC2! I've never love any game so much like AC. But it's too bad!

*******How could this game's boss or Mualim be killed by such a newbie gamer like me?********
I only make 3 attack -step attack,counter and then finshed by hidden blade

I played for about 1 week and I unlocked all of the secret of this game(but not the stupid flags collecting). I can access vidic, lucy and subject16's computer.

Vidic and Lucy never come back after I finished the game (I hope they'll come back in AC2). If there is no continue of AC2 I'll hate you forever!Ubi! And I hope there will be no counter attack and GPS like AC1 'cs it makes this game too easy.

Crash_Plague
03-09-2008, 09:39 PM
I hear you man, I hear you.

come'on, gimme a hug man, come'on!

Malidictus
03-10-2008, 05:55 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">*******How could this game's boss or Mualim be killed by such a newbie gamer like me?********
I only make 3 attack -step attack,counter and then finshed by hidden blade </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You know, the funny thing is that the Hidden Blade can end any battle with a single stab. That's the beauty of it. It's hard to use in combat, harder than pounding away, anyway, but the merits for pulling off a Hidden Blade strike are... Well, an instant kill. You should try using it in combat instead of the sword http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

T_Spoon_UK
03-13-2008, 03:23 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by RashenZ1980:
And I hope there will be no counter attack and GPS like AC1 'cs it makes this game too easy. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just turn the GPS off and use the hidden blade in battle.

fool.

iPlunder
03-13-2008, 01:59 PM
Crash you are such a cry baby

McMasterJ
03-13-2008, 04:42 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Crash_Plague:
I hear you man, I hear you.

come'on, gimme a hug man, come'on! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Crash man. Whatrya, an internet preditor? Theres cops looking for people like you!

spazzoo1025
03-13-2008, 05:20 PM
you should probably change the title to something with &lt;SPOILERS&gt; in it

Blaster1138
03-26-2008, 11:09 PM
my expectations must have been high because it fails to deliver what i thought was a godsend when i watched the trailer. Don't get me wrong, it does do the trailer some justice. let me just say that the view overlooking the cities was absolutely stunning. However the gameplay is a bit stale, and not very immersive in places. Where are the breath taking chase sequences, like i saw in the trailer? what would have been is, well, shallow gameplay. you can feel overwhelmed with the controls sometimes, like the frustration brought on by altier getting stuck on some object, like say a ladder, a box, or wall, while you have guards jumping at you. it can get very frantic sometimes. it's not very natural and fluid in someplaces, as in others, creating ridiculous obstacles. to be honest, i wouldn't have missed the combat, in favor of the player trying to outwit the enemies. you can evade enemies in very few ways, non of which are very creative. Hide in some of the most obvious places, hmmm... he definately wouldn't be in the hay. also, why do these guards have such athletic prowess that they can do almost as much as you. given they can't match your sprint speed, but they're only stooped by some of the most unclimable of objects, and it's near impossible to shake them. some examples of how the game could have been better is adding/replacing different features, why can't we make our moves at night, change clothes (hmm.. why would an assassin blatantly carry around weapons, especially when not one civilian has one, not even the informants, you're the only one that rides horses also, it's all very stand offish), or most obviously why not have counter-assassins after you, so you have to be on alert all the time. he can't use missle weapons, like the crossbow, he can't pick locks, he can't even hide bodies. I must say that some of the most memorable moments were when i unexpectedly ran into a patrol of guards. I criticize the combat, again, it's very repetetive, for the most part, and turn's into a major let down, mostly because you're often forced into combat situations with no means of escape. i wonder how many people would actually miss the combat, sure, it has a certain novelty the first couple of times, but quickly becomes irritating. The missions are very predictable as well, not much thought is put into planning your assassinations, as it's all predetermined, probally the most unintersting portion of the game is not being able to think for yourself, the investigations that reveal information on the targets get dull quick. I just wish it gave you more depth and realism, so that you might actually want to go back and play it again. Btw i would have gladly sacraficed the crazy almius dream machine subplot and the treasure of eden thing for more focus on altier being a bad ***. those sci-fi twists were only taking away from the games potential imo. there's one last thing that absolutely should have been left out, those freaking crazy and drunk guys that push you, and the beggars. i found it more refreshing assassinating them than the actual targets, whenever they couldn't be avoided that is.

zgubilici
03-26-2008, 11:21 PM
Blaster, please stop posting the same thing in so many threads. In one thread it's enough.
Thanks.