PDA

View Full Version : Would I be wrong to want this guy In a future AC Game ( Desmond titles )

AlbaMeira
08-07-2011, 05:24 AM
His name is Daniel Cross this is the article on him

http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Daniel_Cross

He was featured in the novels so i'll just link his story here seems like he'd be a good rival for Desmond thats all i'll be mentioning to avoid spoilers on that guy but yeah his character can lead to some pretty interesting interaction in the modern day era.

AlbaMeira
08-07-2011, 05:24 AM
His name is Daniel Cross this is the article on him

http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Daniel_Cross

He was featured in the novels so i'll just link his story here seems like he'd be a good rival for Desmond thats all i'll be mentioning to avoid spoilers on that guy but yeah his character can lead to some pretty interesting interaction in the modern day era.

LightRey
08-07-2011, 05:38 AM
1. Please use punctuation marks.
2. How exactly could he still become a rival to Desmond?

ShaneO7K
08-07-2011, 06:19 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:

2. How exactly could he still become a rival to Desmond? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The only way that could really happen would be if Abstergo put him under their control again. Which isn't really likely, but if it did happen I doubt it would affect Desmond that much considering the time gap between Daniel in The Fall and Desmond in the games.

LightRey
08-07-2011, 06:55 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dead_gunner187:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:

The only way that could really happen would be if Abstergo put him under their control again. Which isn't really likely, but if it did happen I doubt it would affect Desmond that much considering the time gap between Daniel in The Fall and Desmond in the games. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Exactly. It really makes no sense to make them rivals of any kind.

SlimeDynamiteD
08-07-2011, 07:37 AM
Am I the only one who notices that he looks a little queer? ;x

AlbaMeira
08-07-2011, 08:09 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dead_gunner187:
The only way that could really happen would be if Abstergo put him under their control again. Which isn't really likely, but if it did happen I doubt it would affect Desmond that much considering the time gap between Daniel in The Fall and Desmond in the games. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LightRey

TL;DR Your a waste of space.

Thank you Dead_Gunner this was the response I was looking for. Everything else was ignorant nonsense as usual. Which will probally make this my last reply to be away with this place. But to satisfy the other response its because of what he did.

( Assassinated the current leader of the assassin order in modern times not to mention he's an Assassin that works for Abstergo which still wants to put a stop to desmond and company so im sure they will clash at a future point as for the moron SlimeDynamiteD who said he looks queer. )

Daken from Marvel is Wolverines son he isnt straight yet he still turned out to be a decent character you got something against characters who dont fit your puny manly man persona? Uncharted 3 has a female main villian you got a problem with that? Because he dosent have more of a collective amount of testosterone than you your father and your entire family will ever amount to have slightly offends you? If you gave a proper reason I wouldent give a damn but To think people like you exist in this world is pathetic biased piece of ****. )

As for Dead Gunner Thanks for reading and post a proper response it clearly shows your the only one around here with proper intelligence.

Good day.

Delete the thread if you like just know that im done here.

sfin1994
08-07-2011, 08:43 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AlbaMeira:

LightRey

TL;DR Your a waste of space.

Thank you Dead_Gunner this was the response I was looking for. Everything else was ignorant nonsense as usual. Which will probally make this my last reply to be away with this place. But to satisfy the other response its because of what he did.

( Assassinated the current leader of the assassin order in modern times not to mention he's an Assassin that works for Abstergo which still wants to put a stop to desmond and company so im sure they will clash at a future point as for the moron SlimeDynamiteD who said he looks queer. )

Daken from Marvel is Wolverines son he isnt straight yet he still turned out to be a decent character you got something against characters who dont fit your puny manly man persona? Uncharted 3 has a female main villian you got a problem with that? Because he dosent have more of a collective amount of testosterone than you your father and your entire family will ever amount to have slightly offends you? If you gave a proper reason I wouldent give a damn but To think people like you exist in this world is pathetic biased piece of ****. )

As for Dead Gunner Thanks for reading and post a proper response it clearly shows your the only one around here with proper intelligence.

Good day.

Delete the thread if you like just know that im done here. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

RAGE QUIT!!!!

reini03
08-07-2011, 08:46 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AlbaMeira:
( Assassinated the current leader of the assassin order in modern times not to mention he's an Assassin that works for Abstergo which still wants to put a stop to desmond and company so im sure they will clash at a future point as for the moron SlimeDynamiteD who said he looks queer. ) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If I can remember correctly, Daniel Cross didn't work for Abstergo. He was actually manipulated by them, which caused him to kill the Grand Master.
And cool job dude, calling people who didn't harm you at all morons. Nobody offended you.

dxsxhxcx
08-07-2011, 08:50 AM

Exactly. It really makes no sense to make them rivals of any kind. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

if I'm not wrong the gap between them is around 12 years, I don't see why they can't be rivals, like you said if Abstergo was able to put him under control, at least for me, they being rivals is possible, who knows, maybe he was able to control the side effects of the bleeding effect, of all the problems that could make impossible for them being rivals, his age shouldn't be one, or did you forget we'll be playing the next game with a person who has more than 50 years and run and climb like a monkey?! :P

If he won't make a major appearance in the game, I hope that we are able to see him in one of Desmond's memories when he (Desmond) was at the Farm (if we see a memory of that time in ACR, of course), he (Desmond) still was there when Daniel visited all the assassins camps in the comic...

ShaneO7K
08-07-2011, 10:14 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dxsxhxcx:

Exactly. It really makes no sense to make them rivals of any kind. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

if I'm not wrong the gap between them is around 12 years, I don't see why they can't be rivals, like you said if Abstergo was able to put him under control, at least for me, they being rivals is possible, who knows, maybe he was able to control the side effects of the bleeding effect, of all the problems that could make impossible for them being rivals, his age shouldn't be one, or did you forget we'll be playing the next game with a person who has more than 50 years and run and climb like a monkey?! :P

If he won't make a major appearance in the game, I hope that we are able to see him in one of Desmond's memories when he (Desmond) was at the Farm (if we see a memory of that time in ACR, of course), he (Desmond) still was there when Daniel visited all the assassins camps in the comic... </div></BLOCKQUOTE> It wasn't age that I was talking about. In the space of those 12 years Daniel could've died, and there are multiple ways that could've happened. One could've been the assassin's could've hunted him down after killing the mentor and giving the details of safe houses and camps to Abstergo which would've lead to a lot of people dying. Leaving a lot of assassin's wanting revenge.
Another way he could've died in the 12 years would be Abstergo further manipulating him and dies during whatever they have sent him to do.

Or he could've died due to the bleeding effect. Or Abstergo could just decide his usefulness has come to an end and kill him.

I never said he wouldn't be in an AC game involving Desmond, I just said it was unlikely to meet him in present time (not including Desmonds own memories) due to the amount of things that could have happened in the space of 12 years.

LightRey
08-07-2011, 10:41 AM
Lol, this thread got out of hand quickly.

My opinion is basically what dead_gunner187 said.
I'm not saying they couldn't be rivals, I'm just saying that it's really unlikely and I don't see a reasonable way for the story to turn out that way.

Black_Widow9
08-07-2011, 01:41 PM
Can you please try to stay on Topic and be respectful... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif

Jexx21
08-07-2011, 02:35 PM
I don't see it being possible for Desmond to even have a rival as most of the game takes place in the Animus.

also, am I one of the only people that actually likes LightRey? O.o

He seems to be one of the most knowledgeable people on the AC forums.

LightRey
08-07-2011, 02:47 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jexx21:
I don't see it being possible for Desmond to even have a rival as most of the game takes place in the Animus.

also, am I one of the only people that actually likes LightRey? O.o

He seems to be one of the most knowledgeable people on the AC forums. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Why thank you. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif
Their opinion of me is probably not so much about what I know, but rather the attitude I have when I state what I know.

Mikatsuki95
08-07-2011, 03:09 PM
Looks like someone has a fan here.

LightRey
08-07-2011, 03:12 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mikatsuki95:
Looks like someone has a fan here. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Lol, maybe someone should start a fanclub for me :P
I'd become a celebrity! :O

Jexx21
08-07-2011, 03:14 PM
Oh don't get me wrong, I find issue with some of the ways LightRey presents himself, but It doesn't mean I don't respect his knowledge of the series and that he's not afraid to tell others when their wrong.

LightRey
08-07-2011, 03:23 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jexx21:
Oh don't get me wrong, I find issue with some of the ways LightRey presents himself, but It doesn't mean I don't respect his knowledge of the series and that he's not afraid to tell others when their wrong. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
It's a good thing you can ignore my attitude and focus on what I'm saying. Most people seem to take any opportunity to completely ignore what I said and focus all their energy on what they think of my attitude.
You have my respect for that.

NewBlade200
08-07-2011, 05:16 PM
I don't particularly like you, but I respect your opinions, even though both of our opinions on the AC series are quite different.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Am I the only one who notices that he looks a little queer? ;x </div></BLOCKQUOTE> Sums up my thoughts about him in a heartbeat http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

OT: Is there a particular reason we have moves on 13 subjects since we saw him? You know, like hes dead?

ShaneO7K
08-08-2011, 06:34 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NewBlade200:

OT: Is there a particular reason we have moves on 13 subjects since we saw him? You know, like hes dead? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah there is a chance he could be dead during the present time events in the games, thought could've been a few test subject between the time Daniel left Abstergo and the time he returned.

Though there was a little sign that Warren could've allowed Daniel to live for at least a while guessing by the e-mail he sent to Alan Rikkin.

I can't wait to see what happens to Daniel in the next comic though.

Black_Widow9
08-08-2011, 01:25 PM
Since you did not heed my warning this is now locked. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif