PDA

View Full Version : Beta Code???

TSoul19
09-10-2010, 07:04 PM
Does anyone know when Ubisoft is sending out the Beta codes for PS3 users? I preordered back in july and I got a beta preorder code and I entered the preorder code where you suppose too and was told that Ubisoft would email me the code before 11/13, but still no email! Does anyone know anything?

TSoul19
09-10-2010, 07:04 PM
Does anyone know when Ubisoft is sending out the Beta codes for PS3 users? I preordered back in july and I got a beta preorder code and I entered the preorder code where you suppose too and was told that Ubisoft would email me the code before 11/13, but still no email! Does anyone know anything?

D00CH
09-10-2010, 07:13 PM
Calm down.. have patience... drink a beer... you'll get your code.

Deathgrim666
09-11-2010, 05:16 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Army_of_Souls:
Does anyone know when Ubisoft is sending out the Beta codes for PS3 users? I preordered back in july and I got a beta preorder code and I entered the preorder code where you suppose too and was told that Ubisoft would email me the code before 11/13, but still no email! Does anyone know anything? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah i sent a email to ubisoft and they say that the u.s beta is still sept 13 so yeah the codes are coming.

FranklinWalker
09-11-2010, 10:05 AM
i dont know manhttp://www.free123.net/sig/25/smile.gif

windofpepsi
09-11-2010, 10:12 AM
dude theres around 3 million people in the U.S. around maybe 500,000 thousand preordered there just doing final server check ups http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/53.gif

BiopulsePS3
09-11-2010, 10:27 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by D00CH:
Calm down.. have patience... drink a beer... you'll get your code. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

what if he/she is still under age, can he/she still drink beer?

Deathgrim666
09-11-2010, 10:45 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BiopulsePS3:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by D00CH:
Calm down.. have patience... drink a beer... you'll get your code. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

what if he/she is still under age, can he/she still drink beer? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Under age drinking is were its at.

D00CH
09-11-2010, 11:14 AM
This^^^^^ = Most of the teenage population.

xXiGhostXx
09-11-2010, 12:08 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Army_of_Souls:
Does anyone know when Ubisoft is sending out the Beta codes for PS3 users? I preordered back in july and I got a beta preorder code and I entered the preorder code where you suppose too and was told that Ubisoft would email me the code before 11/13, but still no email! Does anyone know anything? </div></BLOCKQUOTE> The same thing is happening to me toohttp://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

Frocony
09-11-2010, 06:35 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by windofpepsi:
dude theres around 3 million people in the U.S. around maybe 500,000 thousand preordered there just doing final server check ups http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/53.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
theres 300 million people in the us

TG-Raylock
09-11-2010, 06:56 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by windofpepsi:
dude theres around 3 million people in the U.S. around maybe 500,000 thousand preordered there just doing final server check ups http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/53.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I got dumber just by reading this. Thx a lot.

iamdan28
09-11-2010, 06:59 PM
i dont know if its final server check butt they need to put something on there site so we all know all we realy have to go off of is other sites like gamestop.com that keep changing the date

D00CH
09-11-2010, 08:57 PM

Epic Fail. Theres 300 Million people in the U.S

bokeef04
09-12-2010, 04:29 AM

Epic Fail. Theres 300 Million people in the U.S </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

well i doubt 300 million people have pre-ordered AC:B, so he could have meant 3million have pre-ordered with 500k being eligible for the beta

DukeFirewood
09-12-2010, 04:32 AM
Is the beta still scheduled for Sep 13th or is it being released in October?

Mr_Shade said in October only...

Deathgrim666
09-12-2010, 07:29 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DukeFirewood:
Is the beta still scheduled for Sep 13th or is it being released in October?

Mr_Shade said in October only... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well he does also say that the pre-ordered the game in standard, Auditore or Codex edition to get the beta which are all of the europe edition which makes me to believe it was a update for uk people.

Yapster11
09-12-2010, 08:19 AM
Pre-order Assassin's Creed Brotherhood for the PlayStation 3 and receive GameStop exclusive access to the Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Multiplayer Demo. Beta begins 10/04/2010. Codes will be emailed to online customers beginning 9/20/2010 and must be redeemed by 9/27/2010. Available for online and in-store customers only while supplies last.

...From gamestop.com. Im from the US and it used to say beta was between 9-13 and 9-27. They must have changed it so it starts when the UK beta starts...o well

Deathgrim666
09-12-2010, 08:46 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Yapster11:
Pre-order Assassin's Creed Brotherhood for the PlayStation 3 and receive GameStop exclusive access to the Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Multiplayer Demo. Beta begins 10/04/2010. Codes will be emailed to online customers beginning 9/20/2010 and must be redeemed by 9/27/2010. Available for online and in-store customers only while supplies last.

...From gamestop.com. Im from the US and it used to say beta was between 9-13 and 9-27. They must have changed it so it starts when the UK beta starts...o well </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

[Please note that this post refers to the UK so dates mentioned in the press release refer to the UK, other regions may be vary] - this is from the beta info from mr-shade.

Yapster11
09-12-2010, 08:54 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by deathgrim666:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Yapster11:

...From gamestop.com. Im from the US and it used to say beta was between 9-13 and 9-27. They must have changed it so it starts when the UK beta starts...o well </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

[Please note that this post refers to the UK so dates mentioned in the press release refer to the UK, other regions may be vary] - this is from the beta info from mr-shade. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No offense to mr shade but he only knows what's going on in the uk. Gamestop.com just changed that for the us...as I just said. That would explain why no one has received their beta codes.

Mr_Shade
09-12-2010, 09:10 AM

No offense to mr shade but he only knows what's going on in the uk. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No offence taken http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

I spotted that date of the 4th of October on Friday - there was a US news article posted about the delay of the PC version of ACB.

I did send an email to query both the delay of the PC version and the possible typo on the web article.

Being the weekend, I didn't get any reply back, so sorry for that guys.

I should be able to find out for certain on Monday though, when people are back into the office.

motox1024
09-12-2010, 09:10 AM
well i posted on Mr. Shades post about how the UK beta got switched to oct. 4. so i asked if its also switched for us and he told me to look on the other beta forum and it still says sept 13th for the USA.

"Please use this thread for all of your Assassin's Creed Brotherhood chat and discussion.

How to enter the Beta FAQ

The official opening date of the PS3 exclusive multiplayer beta of Assassin’s Creed® Brotherhood is set for October 4th 2010 for the EU.

For North America, it's due to start on September 13th.

All dates are subject to change.

To gain access to the Beta, you need to pre-order the PS3 version of the game from participating retailers and redeem your Pre Order code - see FAQ for details.

For questions about codes, please contact your retailer first." - MR.Shade

SBRedFlag
09-12-2010, 09:11 AM
Again, the Gamestop US site says:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">
Pre-order Assassin's Creed Brotherhood for the PlayStation 3 and receive GameStop exclusive access to the Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Multiplayer Demo. Beta begins 10/04/2010. Codes will be emailed to online customers beginning 9/20/2010 and must be redeemed by 9/27/2010. Available for online and in-store customers only while supplies last. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

motox1024
09-12-2010, 09:13 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sbredflag:
Again, the Gamestop US site says:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">
Pre-order Assassin's Creed Brotherhood for the PlayStation 3 and receive GameStop exclusive access to the Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Multiplayer Demo. Beta begins 10/04/2010. Codes will be emailed to online customers beginning 9/20/2010 and must be redeemed by 9/27/2010. Available for online and in-store customers only while supplies last. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

gamestop doesnt know anything. they see the date change for eu and they change it on there site. alot of gamestops didnt even know there was a beta. do not trust gamestop for any information!!

Mr_Shade
09-12-2010, 09:28 AM
Guys, Lets not start fighting about who is right and wrong.

As I posted - I am checking on the status of this.

BK-110
09-12-2010, 09:46 AM
Ah, you lucky Americans... I'm still don't quite understand why the US gets it so long before all others, is there any official reason for this?

D00CH
09-12-2010, 09:55 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BK-110:
Ah, you lucky Americans... I'm still don't quite understand why the US gets it so long before all others, is there any official reason for this? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Because USA ownz teh nub countreez

BK-110
09-12-2010, 10:01 AM
To each his own, I guess...

SBRedFlag
09-12-2010, 10:01 AM
That was sarcasm, btw, lol.

Pete3650
09-12-2010, 10:33 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BK-110:
Ah, you lucky Americans... I'm still don't quite understand why the US gets it so long before all others, is there any official reason for this? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Because, when they test on US, they get the possile bugs, fix 'em, and they get a 2nd round in Europe, and that's how they make a great game :3

sm312
09-12-2010, 10:35 AM
Hey guys I emailed gamestop, and they told me that they ship out codes on 9/20. WHAT?? That means even if the beta does start tomorrow people who preordered online won't get to participate in it for a week plus how many days ubi takes to send the codes to us!

Mr_Shade
09-12-2010, 10:40 AM
Guys,

Can I point you all to the one thread?
http://forums.ubi.com/eve/foru...1069024/m/6671000288 (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/6671000288)

That way as soon as we have any info, I can relay it to everyone http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

sm312
09-12-2010, 10:41 AM
Cool will do right away Mr_Shade!

Mr_Shade
09-12-2010, 10:49 AM
Thanks.

Just makes things easier for everyone, since then people can't miss anything important etc http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif