PDA

View Full Version : New game +

Ilovepho
08-22-2009, 03:28 PM
I've just searched the forum and I'm surprised to see that this topic hasn't been discussed before. I think ACII should have this feature, so that we can replay the game and and have all the abilities and stuff from the beginning...

What do you think, AC fans ?

Ilovepho
08-22-2009, 03:28 PM
I've just searched the forum and I'm surprised to see that this topic hasn't been discussed before. I think ACII should have this feature, so that we can replay the game and and have all the abilities and stuff from the beginning...

What do you think, AC fans ?

EmperorxZurg
08-22-2009, 03:31 PM
like prototype? I'm not sure I would I would like to have multiple game files unlike the first where u only had one but besides that that's all I want

caswallawn_2k7
08-22-2009, 03:32 PM
end game free roam or the ability to start over with your equipment has been discussed many times before.

Ilovepho
08-22-2009, 03:34 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by caswallawn_2k7:
end game free roam or the ability to start over with your equipment has been discussed many times before. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I didn't see those threads. So will it have new game+ feature ?

caswallawn_2k7
08-22-2009, 03:39 PM
no body knows.

Angelo_di_Rios
08-22-2009, 04:22 PM
Should be just like the first game, where the player can go back and visit the chapters(memories) the player has already completed.

caswallawn_2k7
08-22-2009, 04:31 PM
they have said the second game will be less linier so thier may not be memory blocks, sure it will lead to a story end but by the soundd of it the stuff before that point can be done at any time you want.

madmanmadland
08-22-2009, 09:01 PM
I just hope that the upgrades aren't based off of story progression. For instance, you could not beat a single mission and just pickpocket a butload until you have every upgrade in the entire game before completing lvl 1