PDA

View Full Version : Will there be co-op play

PAUL593
06-08-2011, 08:13 AM
Hi all.
From what I have seen so far this could be a very good game and closer to the first Far Cry which I
loved.
The one thing many games miss is co-op play, this game really must have co-op and a good map editor
to make all types of game play.

PAUL593
06-08-2011, 08:13 AM
Hi all.
From what I have seen so far this could be a very good game and closer to the first Far Cry which I
loved.
The one thing many games miss is co-op play, this game really must have co-op and a good map editor
to make all types of game play.

xUndeadCarmine
06-08-2011, 10:46 PM
coop play would be good but i dont see how it will play in the game arnt you like the only survivor of the killings. the way i see it they are looking at it this way coop in a open world fps game and its farcry i dont think so. also correct me if im wrong i feel ashamed of not knowin this but are there any coop fps that are a sandbox game

The3PointBuck
06-08-2011, 11:43 PM
It would be truely amazing if they could pull that off, I would love to take a buddy or two into a savage wilderness and together fight to survive.

PAUL593
06-09-2011, 04:00 AM
Hi The3PointBuck.

I think you have the right idea of a good coop game. I had to sit back and think about this game because the only real fun I have at the moment with coop is the old Nova Logic Delta Force and Advanced Warfare which is a war game.
However, in this day and age I think a good game maker should have no problem including a good survival coop game and a map editor to make the same.