PDA

View Full Version : ending cinematic every time

sorahn
11-20-2007, 03:06 AM
so, i beat the game, and now when i start, it only gives me the option to continue memory 7, which rolls the ending cinematic, then, i have to go watch the credits before i can play. I've even gone back and played a mission to make it save, and it still does it.

So, just going back to before mission 7 and running around isn't an option with out 20 minutes of start up time?

sorahn
11-20-2007, 03:06 AM
so, i beat the game, and now when i start, it only gives me the option to continue memory 7, which rolls the ending cinematic, then, i have to go watch the credits before i can play. I've even gone back and played a mission to make it save, and it still does it.

So, just going back to before mission 7 and running around isn't an option with out 20 minutes of start up time?

Koensayr
11-20-2007, 03:40 AM
It stopped doing that for me the first time I collected a flag after going back and replaying old missions, I don't know why, or if that will help you.

Now every time I load up, it starts the game in the lab after the doc and lucy have left, and after the credits have rolled.