PDA

View Full Version : Ancestry

dchil279
10-28-2010, 04:10 PM
I know that Desmond is a direct descendant of Altair, and a direct descendant of Ezio, but is Ezio a direct descendant of Altair? I think Ubisoft should elaborate on the story of what happened in between their lifetimes because it seems unlikely that they could be related. Also, nowhere in any of the games (I know it says they are on the wiki but that doesn't count) that Ezio is directly descended from Altair.

dchil279
10-28-2010, 04:10 PM
I know that Desmond is a direct descendant of Altair, and a direct descendant of Ezio, but is Ezio a direct descendant of Altair? I think Ubisoft should elaborate on the story of what happened in between their lifetimes because it seems unlikely that they could be related. Also, nowhere in any of the games (I know it says they are on the wiki but that doesn't count) that Ezio is directly descended from Altair.

magesupermaster
10-28-2010, 04:21 PM
Yes, Ezio is a direct descendant of Altair.
How else could you follow Ezio's life if he wasn't a descendant of Altair?

itsamea-mario
10-28-2010, 04:23 PM
honestly? you asked that?
but i suppose its possible that they're not, since one could be from the mothers side.
but it would seem that ezio is a descendant, what with practically identical features, similar abilities.
also if you look in the auditore crypt which you can get from uplay, it does go into more detail about ezios great great grandfather.

BK-110
10-28-2010, 04:27 PM
It is very unlikely that he isn't a direct ancestor of Alta´r, what with all the visual traits and Eagle Vision.

dchil279
10-28-2010, 04:52 PM
actually you can be direct descendants of 2 different people who have no relation to each other except you. for example, your father's father's father, and your father's mother's father have no relation to each other at all

itsamea-mario
10-28-2010, 04:55 PM
i said that^

but in this case that seems unlikely.

dchil279
10-28-2010, 05:14 PM
i know i was talking to the other guy

Nick1021
10-28-2010, 05:39 PM
Altair knocked up Maria. Maria gave birth to two children. One is a direct ancestor to ezio(and desmond). The other one is a direct ancestor to subject 16.

itsamea-mario
10-28-2010, 05:43 PM
or maybe not...
ya know since he managed to plaster glyphs all over ezio's life an all.

Chewitt321
10-28-2010, 06:24 PM
I think that before you go and complain about a series you should atleast look at the whole story, Assassin's Creed Bloodlines was made to explain the link between the two.

godsmack_darius
10-28-2010, 06:32 PM
He wasnt complaining dude, just wanted to confirm some stuff, All he said was I think Ubisoft should eleborate this more.

Peace and Love!

dchil279
10-30-2010, 07:31 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I think that before you go and complain about a series you should atleast look at the whole story, Assassin's Creed Bloodlines was made to explain the link between the two. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I did play bloodlines, It doesnt say much. And I did go to the Auditore Crypt but It doesnt say anything about Altair