PDA

View Full Version : Repetitive one's again

Morf113
11-27-2009, 12:44 PM
I feel like that it's kinda repetitive when you can't replay mission. And i am sure there are not 100 side missions or story mission i only think that there maximum can be 150 together. Still it is a very great game and i love the story, but when you have finished everything like side missions and glyph ( haven't done the feathers or glyphs yet, but still...) it kinda get repetitive. So i hope that we get DLC and a update that let's us replay the story missions.

8/10
Would have giving it 10/10 if you could replay missions.

But Ubisoft great game really great game.

Morf113
11-27-2009, 12:44 PM
I feel like that it's kinda repetitive when you can't replay mission. And i am sure there are not 100 side missions or story mission i only think that there maximum can be 150 together. Still it is a very great game and i love the story, but when you have finished everything like side missions and glyph ( haven't done the feathers or glyphs yet, but still...) it kinda get repetitive. So i hope that we get DLC and a update that let's us replay the story missions.

8/10
Would have giving it 10/10 if you could replay missions.

But Ubisoft great game really great game.

An_Idea
11-27-2009, 12:46 PM
its spelled once

and i thought that it was nice that they let us have other saves, in ac1 you could only have one save game, thats what makes up for not being able to replay missions. i just have fun killing guards now

Silhouelle
11-27-2009, 12:46 PM
Every game gets repetitive, doubly so if you've beaten and collected everything. Honestly, what do people expect? :S