PDA

View Full Version : Only worth 50,000?! Outrageous!

Mutley_Rulz
01-21-2011, 12:55 PM
I'm simply outraged at the Roman populace for only thinking Ezio is worth 50,000florins! I've killed half the city's guards, stolen 10s of thousands of florins, amongst other feats, and they value Ezio's life so cheaply. Disgraceful.

In AC III, perhaps a system could be implimented to change the wanted sheets(if they return) to raise the bounty alongside notoriety, as stealing a pouch of florins is valued the same as murdering most of the populace.

Mutley_Rulz
01-21-2011, 12:55 PM
I'm simply outraged at the Roman populace for only thinking Ezio is worth 50,000florins! I've killed half the city's guards, stolen 10s of thousands of florins, amongst other feats, and they value Ezio's life so cheaply. Disgraceful.

In AC III, perhaps a system could be implimented to change the wanted sheets(if they return) to raise the bounty alongside notoriety, as stealing a pouch of florins is valued the same as murdering most of the populace.

SAVMATIC
01-21-2011, 01:02 PM
yeah cuz this is important

Mutley_Rulz
01-21-2011, 01:05 PM
Without the small details, no game would make it anywhere. The small efforts matter.

ThaWhistle
01-21-2011, 01:09 PM
as a point of reference, in the mid 15th century, you could buy a palazzo(think of the house Ezio lived in at the beginning of AC2) for about 1,000 florins.

so in reality, that would be a massive amount of money. a few hundred years of pay for most workers. in the games terms, peanuts.

LordWolv
01-21-2011, 01:10 PM
The problem is, Cesare Borgia can't afford to pay more than 50,000 - He's already a few thousand in debt due to all those guards he's buying endlessly, and the mortgage on the Castello is high.

maglaromuna
01-21-2011, 02:37 PM
although this topic is irrelevant to the whole point assassin's creed series is trying to imply, it still kinda matters. lol?

i bet fabio orsini has covered the downpayment for the assassin hideout. but i do hope that in the next assassin's creed it would have a better economic system. i just don't want to have endless supply of money.

and yes back then f50,000 is worth a billion $. lol.

AnthonyA85
01-21-2011, 03:02 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Isaac500:
The problem is, Cesare Borgia can't afford to pay more than 50,000 - He's already a few thousand in debt due to all those guards he's buying endlessly, and the mortgage on the Castello is high. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't forget the life-insurance premiums he's having to pay out to each new guard. lol

Steelbadger
01-21-2011, 04:40 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mutley_Rulz:

In AC III, perhaps a system could be implimented to change the wanted sheets(if they return) to raise the bounty alongside notoriety, as stealing a pouch of florins is valued the same as murdering most of the populace. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You can almost buy the Pantheon two times over with that many florins. I think it's an adequate sufficiency.

LordWolv
01-22-2011, 09:53 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AnthonyA85:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Isaac500:
The problem is, Cesare Borgia can't afford to pay more than 50,000 - He's already a few thousand in debt due to all those guards he's buying endlessly, and the mortgage on the Castello is high. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't forget the life-insurance premiums he's having to pay out to each new guard. lol </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
And of course the endless cleaners he's having to hire to clean up the dead guards.

AnthonyA85
01-22-2011, 10:08 AM
Yeah, looks like the Recession hit Cessare 500 years earlier than the rest of us. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Alpha Ender
01-22-2011, 03:33 PM
Look up this thread: http://forums.ubi.com/eve/foru...1069024/m/9951070609 (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/9951070609)

It's an idea of how much a florin is worth nowadays. It's probably not one hundred percent accurate, but it gives you an idea at least.