PDA

View Full Version : ac - the fall. something a bit weird i noticed *spoilers*

PirateRob
04-02-2011, 06:15 AM
*spoilers* Just noticed something at the end of the fall comic the animus Daniel cross is put into looks remarkably similar to the animus 2.0 that Rebecca created *spoilers*

PirateRob
04-02-2011, 06:15 AM
*spoilers* Just noticed something at the end of the fall comic the animus Daniel cross is put into looks remarkably similar to the animus 2.0 that Rebecca created *spoilers*

ace3001
04-02-2011, 10:04 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PirateRob:
*spoilers* Just noticed something at the end of the fall comic the animus Daniel cross is put into looks remarkably similar to the animus 2.0 that Rebecca created *spoilers* </div></BLOCKQUOTE>True, I noticed this too. But this is most probably just a mistake on the artists' part. They must've simply looked at AC2's animus loading sections without realizing the difference of the origins of the two versions of the animus.

swiftkinfe
04-02-2011, 12:19 PM
I think that was because it was an earlier animus.Remember the animus did go through some changes before Desmond got in it.

TwentyGlyphs
04-02-2011, 02:15 PM
I noticed this as well, but wasn't sure if it was important or not. In the games I was pleasantly surprised to see they were detail-oriented with this and had the multiplayer segments happening in the Abstergo animus design instead of the 2.0 design. Even though Rebecca has modified her Animus software, it does still come from Abstergo to begin with. She may have designed the new loading style or not, we don't know for sure. It's also of note that when The Fall ended in 2000, the Assassins don't seem to know anything about Animus technology yet. They may not have learned anything until Lucy infiltrated them sometime later in the 2000s.

PirateRob
04-02-2011, 06:07 PM
It just seemed odd because of the design of the animus the abstergo animi as far as we can tell are like beds whereas the assassin animus is more like a chair and the one daniel is put in at the end of the fall is more like the assassin animus.

However I suppose Rebecca could have borrowed the design concept somehow got the blueprint for the chair animus from abstergo maybe through Lucy. I just thought its odd as the rest of the comic is so accurate it hardly seems like a mistake on the artists part just using the latest design of animus.

Well maybe I just read too much into it. Lol http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

heypeter17
04-03-2011, 12:18 AM
Didn't it flash back to Cross as Subject 4 on the same Animus he went back to at the end?

crash3
04-03-2011, 06:10 AM
i think the next game should show more details on the animi whatever version it is so we can see th mechanics of desmond going into that coma like state to visit his ancestors memories