PDA

View Full Version : How did we not see this ??

simonjako
05-01-2011, 02:21 AM
Assassins creed revelations is the ending to altairs story on ps3?? EVERYTHING IS CLEAR NOW.. First assassins creed 1 (altair), then assassins creed 2 (ezio), assassins creed brotherhood (ezios ending), now assassins creed revelations (altairs ending). This means that the two ancestors are "wrapped up" from ubisofts side and their story has therfore been fully told, for them now to proceed to the last game, Ac3 and "maybe" a new ancestor which we will get the full story off hopefully =) What do you guys think of this? isnt it obvious now?

simonjako
05-01-2011, 02:21 AM
Assassins creed revelations is the ending to altairs story on ps3?? EVERYTHING IS CLEAR NOW.. First assassins creed 1 (altair), then assassins creed 2 (ezio), assassins creed brotherhood (ezios ending), now assassins creed revelations (altairs ending). This means that the two ancestors are "wrapped up" from ubisofts side and their story has therfore been fully told, for them now to proceed to the last game, Ac3 and "maybe" a new ancestor which we will get the full story off hopefully =) What do you guys think of this? isnt it obvious now?

Ass4ssin8me
05-01-2011, 05:26 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by simonjako:
Assassins creed revelations is the ending to altairs story on ps3 And x-box360 this year, and one with alot of DLC next year on PC?? EVERYTHING IS CLEAR NOW.. First assassins creed 1 (altair), then assassins creed 2 (ezio), assassins creed brotherhood (ezios ending), now assassins creed revelations (altairs ending). This means that the two ancestors are "wrapped up" from ubisofts side and their story has therfore been fully told, for them now to proceed to the last game, Ac3 and "maybe" a new ancestor which we will get the full story off hopefully =) What do you guys think of this? isnt it obvious now? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

dxsxhxcx
05-01-2011, 05:40 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ass4ssin8me:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by simonjako:
Assassins creed revelations is the ending to altairs story on ps3, x-box360 and PC this year?? EVERYTHING IS CLEAR NOW.. First assassins creed 1 (altair), then assassins creed 2 (ezio), assassins creed brotherhood (ezios ending), now assassins creed revelations (altairs ending). This means that the two ancestors are "wrapped up" from ubisofts side and their story has therfore been fully told, for them now to proceed to the last game, Ac3 and "maybe" a new ancestor which we will get the full story off hopefully =) What do you guys think of this? isnt it obvious now? </div></BLOCKQUOTE> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

much better this way... heheh http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

Rakudaton
05-01-2011, 06:02 AM
It's not obvious -- it might not even be right. After all, Altair already got a brotherhood-like extension to his story in the form of AC Bloodlines.

I think -- and indeed hope -- that this is what we'll be seeing though. Although what I'd prefer would be a game with Altair's son as the protagonist. That way we can see Altair die (if we're playing as Altair, the only genetic memory we can play must have come from before he conceived his son -- so we can't finish his story properly). In fact, it would be cool for the game to flip between Altair's son and Ezio's son, and in doing so reveal some sort of "revelation" of the title.

Ass4ssin8me
05-01-2011, 06:18 AM
Not only do I think they meant revelation asnin they were reveiling things about the new game, but also we can't hqve Alta´r since the animus can't go back.. Once the gene is Passed on no going back.

BUT Desmond has been having more visions as of late! A game were instead of an Animus Desmond keeps blacking out maybe? Possible but, I assume, unlikely qnd unpreferable.

simonjako
05-01-2011, 06:26 AM
Of course, your idea could be cool too, but since very little of the ps3/xbox and pc gamers have played bloodlines, well becuase its a handheld game, and therefore the console gamers dont know altairs fate, me included. In my opinion it would be obvious to continue Altairs story so both there stories are done in the console storyline. As we all saw in the teaser ubisoft leaked, they couldnt access Ezios memories so know they are forced to go back in time to altair to continue his training, and maybe some knowledge on the brotherhood, and the apple of eden. Playing as their sons would be useless, no reason for playing as them, eventhough it could be awesome.

Another idea which i have read is that the game will feature altair, but just in a different country, feks. egypt, or the ottomon empire, because he travelede alot after the end of Ac1, maybe the road he took to get to the "master assassins rank he gets", all this could be plausible, and would make sence.

And playing as altair would reveal a sort of revelation about the assassins as a whole, or desmonds acenstry.

dxsxhxcx
05-01-2011, 06:48 AM
maybe the "revelation" means that they'll finally reveal who Subject 16 is, the image in the video containing one of S16 memories (it may be just another "Truth" video, but who knows), the current Desmond's state and all the dark animation in the animus made me think about what S16 said in ACB: "find me in the darkness", maybe Desmond will find him in this game.. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

off-topic: is there some kind of preview button in this forum where we are able to see what we wrote before post our message?!

Rakudaton
05-01-2011, 09:48 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ass4ssin8me:
we can't hqve Alta´r since the animus can't go back.. Once the gene is Passed on no going back. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What on earth are you on about?

Altair's life is stored in Desmond's genes. The animus reads his genes a bit like he's a living USB stick full of data. Why on earth would you not be allowed to go back? The data's still there once it's been read. If you open a document on your computer, are you never allowed to open it again once it's shut?

reini03
05-01-2011, 10:01 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rakudaton:
we can't hqve Alta´r since the animus can't go back.. Once the gene is Passed on no going back. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Altair's life is stored in Desmond's genes. The animus reads his genes a bit like he's a living USB stick full of data. Why on earth would you not be allowed to go back? The data's still there once it's been read. If you open a document on your computer, are you never allowed to open it again once it's shut? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think that he meant we can't play as Altair any further. It's like... his DNA was given to his son. We won't be able to explore more of Altair's memories, just because there are no more memories. It would be possible if he didn't have a son, but... he has one. We know because of the dream sequence in AC II. He also mentions 'his family' in the Codex.

redwing535
05-01-2011, 10:04 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">quote:
Originally posted by Ass4ssin8me:
we can't hqve Alta´r since the animus can't go back.. Once the gene is Passed on no going back.

Altair's life is stored in Desmond's genes. The animus reads his genes a bit like he's a living USB stick full of data. Why on earth would you not be allowed to go back? The data's still there once it's been read. If you open a document on your computer, are you never allowed to open it again once it's shut? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Umm, when you save something on usb and then continue working on your work on the same computer but dont save to usb again, you can pull up the work you just did on a differnt computer? No this was explained earlier how do we see Altair die in first person if he had already passed his genes to someone else. So at the exact moment he had sex with who ever he did you cannot view his memories because they don't exsist

dxsxhxcx
05-01-2011, 10:11 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MagnifyHope:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rakudaton:

I think that he meant we can't play as Altair any further. It's like... his DNA was given to his son. We won't be able to explore more of Altair's memories, just because there are no more memories. It would be possible if he didn't have a son, but... he has one. We know because of the dream sequence in AC II. He also mentions 'his family' in the Codex. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

but (I think) we don't know how much time after AC1/Bloodlines he had a son, maybe there's still something interesting to show before he had the son who would be Desmond's ancestor and we'll be seeing this on this game..

RzaRecta357
05-01-2011, 10:21 AM
No kidding. It's pretty obvious we could still see a lot in game about a bunch of stuff.

Who knows? Maybe this game will jump around to prequel of AC1 in the training of Altair. He was the top student for a reason.

Maybe it'll then jump to RIGHT after the first game.

Maybe it'll start there because the Assassin's NEED a map to find a P.O.E or temple.

Maybe we'll see Ezio in the same game and how he passed his seed.

Maybe we'll see em both die.

Maybe none of it.

They'll do what they want. Maybe they'll show after Cyprus.

Were at 42% now, hopefully we'll know in 2 days.

Black_Widow9
05-01-2011, 01:06 PM
Please post this here-
New Assassin's Creed: Revelation unveiled (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/2211095329)
Thanks http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif
<span class="ev_code_RED">Topic Closed</span>