PDA

View Full Version : Obscure Dynamic Campaigns

gord96
06-14-2007, 10:37 AM
I have found some of the more obsure dynamic campagins from IL2 1946 to be quite fun. I recently just wrapped up a Finnish campagin after my pilot was captured after my engine failed in a dogfight and i had to bail out. What others are good? I noticed that there is a Polish, French, Hungarian, Slovakian and Romanian one. You don't hear much about these countries in the history books. I guess that's why they are fun to play!

gord96
06-14-2007, 10:37 AM
I have found some of the more obsure dynamic campagins from IL2 1946 to be quite fun. I recently just wrapped up a Finnish campagin after my pilot was captured after my engine failed in a dogfight and i had to bail out. What others are good? I noticed that there is a Polish, French, Hungarian, Slovakian and Romanian one. You don't hear much about these countries in the history books. I guess that's why they are fun to play!

FoolTrottel
06-14-2007, 11:49 AM
http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_cool.gif
You've found them 'Forgotten Battles'

Have Fun!

Ernst_Rohr
06-14-2007, 02:32 PM
There are those base ones, then there are quite a few detailed campaigns done on those same theaters over on M4T.

There is an excellent Polish campaign there, where you start off flying against the German invasion. Right tough that is!

The Romanian campaign can be quite hard, especially as your a/c are getting more and more behind compared to the VVS.

There is also a couple of good Slovak campaigns out there that are well worth taking a look at, and another that should be coming along with the Slovakia map thats coming.