PDA

View Full Version : Saving and Accessing old memories?

cak1364
01-21-2008, 09:12 AM
I am new to the game and had a question about continuing a saved game and/or accessing old memories.

I know the game saves when you get a flag, complete a task, etc. If I turn off the game and start again later, I noticed that I never start where I saved last. They only time I do is if I die and try again. If I quite the game and play later I always start somewhere new.

Meaning my last save was when I got a flag. If I turn the game off and play again a few hours later I don't start at the flag. Is this right? I thought the game would pick up from the last save point.

Also I thought I read some where that you can access old memories (so you can play that part again). How do I do this? Can't seem to figure it out.

Thanks

cak1364
01-21-2008, 09:12 AM
I am new to the game and had a question about continuing a saved game and/or accessing old memories.

I know the game saves when you get a flag, complete a task, etc. If I turn off the game and start again later, I noticed that I never start where I saved last. They only time I do is if I die and try again. If I quite the game and play later I always start somewhere new.

Meaning my last save was when I got a flag. If I turn the game off and play again a few hours later I don't start at the flag. Is this right? I thought the game would pick up from the last save point.

Also I thought I read some where that you can access old memories (so you can play that part again). How do I do this? Can't seem to figure it out.

Thanks

Crash_Plague
01-21-2008, 02:02 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by cak1364:

Thanks </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

lol. I guess I'll help you out buddy.

First, YES, flags, templars, view points, only give you a TEMPORARY save, just so that if you die you can restart relatively close to where you where.

So, if you turn off the game you will start again at the "main" save which is the bureau.

Also, if you want to access old memories, you will notice "blocks" of memory in the animus. Just click a previous block that you already finished to load that assassination memory again.