PDA

View Full Version : [Spoliers]My Theory on Assassin's Creed's Future [Spoliers]

TachyonicRage
12-15-2010, 06:31 AM
Hello guys this is TachyonicRage here and i am going to take about my thought on the AC series and give my ideas of what the next instalment is going to be about Hopefully i may answer some question which some of you may be ask (not saying that i am an Expert)

Story
The Assassin's Creed Story has been an very interesting one, modern day and ancestor's stories, but i have realised that each game does truly explain what the next one is going to have. for example AC2 introduced the Assassin's Ceremony to us and in ACB the concept was used a bit more. You maybe asking what am i getting at, well we should know that Desmond is a generic assassin, he is not legally a assassin and by legally i mean he is not recognised as Desmond our brother to the creed but he is recognised as Subject 17: Desmond. the reason for this is that he has not been given the place as an assassin and needs to part take in a ceremony as AC2 and ACB has foreshadowed but you may be saying he is a assassin he is doing everything a assassin does, well that was the same for Ezio but he become an assassin after confronting rodigo borgia and obtaining the apple in AC2. this idea is in support that desmond is safe in Assassin territory after ACB, which means that the two men are actually allies of desmond and may have taken him to Assassin HQ where for the first time we will see William M and may the Grand Master of the order and we may also see desmond obtaining the rank of assassin. you maybe asking we i have this would happen and how would this be implemented in the game. well
<UL TYPE=SQUARE>
<LI> First of all AC stories are separated into two parts Desmond Time and Ancestor Time
<LI> As the Series goes on you realise that the time spent with Desmond is expanded
<LI> Desmond Time has not sequence and you could get out of the animus anytime before you finish the game [/list]
i believe that in desmond time of AC3, desmond will get more acquainted with the modern day Assassin Order and meet a women whose ancestor is eve.

I have an that Subject 16 is a close relative of desmond as they share the same ancestors and desmond run away from the farm in leaving his family. i believe 16 maybe a cousin or brother of desmond as the identity of 16 has not been confirmed yet. People have the idea that it is not desmond the two guys are talking about but maybe Desmond's son who is we living his dad's life in the animus or Subject 16. the most possible is desmond or Desmond's son as when the two guys say they are putting the person in the animus, the person says No to what has just happened to him.

Now for the Ancestor's put of the story i do believe that the ancestor in AC3 we come from the French revolution because of the conspiracy theory about it and the apple showed the image of a phyrigan cap and the masonic eye. now i don't know what the ancestor would be doing so yeah. but i do believe there would be Ezio's Grand Master Armor available and i think we would play some memory within memories which would consist of Ezio's Grand Master life.

TachyonicRage
12-15-2010, 06:31 AM
Hello guys this is TachyonicRage here and i am going to take about my thought on the AC series and give my ideas of what the next instalment is going to be about Hopefully i may answer some question which some of you may be ask (not saying that i am an Expert)

Story
The Assassin's Creed Story has been an very interesting one, modern day and ancestor's stories, but i have realised that each game does truly explain what the next one is going to have. for example AC2 introduced the Assassin's Ceremony to us and in ACB the concept was used a bit more. You maybe asking what am i getting at, well we should know that Desmond is a generic assassin, he is not legally a assassin and by legally i mean he is not recognised as Desmond our brother to the creed but he is recognised as Subject 17: Desmond. the reason for this is that he has not been given the place as an assassin and needs to part take in a ceremony as AC2 and ACB has foreshadowed but you may be saying he is a assassin he is doing everything a assassin does, well that was the same for Ezio but he become an assassin after confronting rodigo borgia and obtaining the apple in AC2. this idea is in support that desmond is safe in Assassin territory after ACB, which means that the two men are actually allies of desmond and may have taken him to Assassin HQ where for the first time we will see William M and may the Grand Master of the order and we may also see desmond obtaining the rank of assassin. you maybe asking we i have this would happen and how would this be implemented in the game. well
<UL TYPE=SQUARE>
<LI> First of all AC stories are separated into two parts Desmond Time and Ancestor Time
<LI> As the Series goes on you realise that the time spent with Desmond is expanded
<LI> Desmond Time has not sequence and you could get out of the animus anytime before you finish the game [/list]
i believe that in desmond time of AC3, desmond will get more acquainted with the modern day Assassin Order and meet a women whose ancestor is eve.

I have an that Subject 16 is a close relative of desmond as they share the same ancestors and desmond run away from the farm in leaving his family. i believe 16 maybe a cousin or brother of desmond as the identity of 16 has not been confirmed yet. People have the idea that it is not desmond the two guys are talking about but maybe Desmond's son who is we living his dad's life in the animus or Subject 16. the most possible is desmond or Desmond's son as when the two guys say they are putting the person in the animus, the person says No to what has just happened to him.

Now for the Ancestor's put of the story i do believe that the ancestor in AC3 we come from the French revolution because of the conspiracy theory about it and the apple showed the image of a phyrigan cap and the masonic eye. now i don't know what the ancestor would be doing so yeah. but i do believe there would be Ezio's Grand Master Armor available and i think we would play some memory within memories which would consist of Ezio's Grand Master life.

ChaosxNetwork
12-15-2010, 10:58 AM
I agree in every way with your post.
Desmond: I also agree with Desmond having a bigger part, but not more than the ancestor part. Also the bit about Desmond meeting up with other Assassin's and having his initiation.
Ancestor: I to believe it will be French Revolution (Possibly including London and some of the almost English revolution) due to many reasons that people can put together from other posts.
Of course I still have hope for a Feudal Japan ancestor who looks like this: http://www.admemento.com/images/AC-CarteBlanche.jpg
(Sorry but this is amazing in my opinion)

misusel
12-15-2010, 11:05 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by misusel:
agree, agree and agree...Desmond's part in the game is going bigger and bigger in every game but he wont be the main protagonist in the next game. the type of the game wont fit so good in modern time, the role of the assassin and the gameplay will be very different and it wont feel the same...i only will add as an option in the location of AC3 the America, cos these symbols u mentioned r there too. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

misusel
12-15-2010, 03:14 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by xHITx_Chaos:
I agree in every way with your post.
Desmond: I also agree with Desmond having a bigger part, but not more than the ancestor part. Also the bit about Desmond meeting up with other Assassin's and having his initiation.
Ancestor: I to believe it will be French Revolution (Possibly including London and some of the almost English revolution) due to many reasons that people can put together from other posts.
Of course I still have hope for a Feudal Japan ancestor who looks like this: http://www.admemento.com/images/AC-CarteBlanche.jpg
(Sorry but this is amazing in my opinion) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>this is amzing yes, but u cant say that all the game will be amazing just from an art pic...in japan wont be assassins creed, it will be something else...besides that he doesnt have japanese origin but middle eastern...

ChaosxNetwork
12-15-2010, 03:36 PM
Yeah its called manipulating history, is that not what a large proportion of Assassin's Creed is?

soccerblaze77
12-15-2010, 03:41 PM
I like your theory TR, especially about him finding an ancestor of eve, many people have said it will be the french revolution, and although the hints from Shauns ectect, I wouldn't be surprised if Ubisoft do a random twist, and it ends up in like..Australia or Russia.. I believe Desmond might travel to paris, without using an ancestor maybe?http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

TachyonicRage
12-16-2010, 04:28 AM
Thank you guys for steady time to look at this but there is more i have to say

Lucy may not be dead. This idea came from the first death of altair, now we all know that altair was killed for breaking the creed but woke up to find he was only striped of his rank. Ezio was supposed to died from the stabbing of Pope Alexander but he woke up like nothing happen. now if this is not what is going to happen to lucy, well there is one think that could happen with depends on the theory that the two men where assassin. if they where then assassin should have a medic sector in their HQ so they may be able to save her life.

i decided to watch the virtual Cluster (when desmond free runs to find 16) here is the conversation (source:http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Subject_16)

Desmond: Subject 16?
Subject 16: Yes, yes, Subject 17.
Desmond: Youíre dead. I saw your blood.
Subject 16: No time. It is far later than you know. Too late to save them.
Desmond: Who?

Here may prove what i mean by 16 being a close relative to desmond. "them" being desmond's family he left behind at the farm. "them" could also be the people of the world and he is probably talking about the sun again.

Subject 16: She is not who you think she is. Everything you hope to become, everything you hold dear, itís already gone.
Desmond: Explain. Please.
Subject 16: Eden. She... in Eden. Find Eve. The Key. Her DNA.
Desmond: Tell me!
Subject 16: I cannot... The sun... Your son... Too weak... Must replenish energy...
Desmond: Donít go.
Subject 16: I am with you 'til the end. Find me in the darkness.

the first line maybe talking about lucy or someone desmond left behind or his mother and family or girlfriend.

the thrid line maybe about lucy or the other lady assassin.

Now for what Juno said at the end
Awaken the Sixth
this may mean the Sixth sense or the apple or temple or First Civil being.
this is a wild guess but i think the being we would see in AC3 in juipter

silo056z
12-16-2010, 07:23 PM
My theory here is that desmond is the ancestor that we are living through and in fact it is his son in the animus. Desmond did something that they are trying to correct its either the templars or assasins... im going off of subject 16 saying son and the two voices you hear when you beat the game about who ever is in the animus is flatlineing. i dont think its desmond

misusel
12-19-2010, 06:59 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TachyonicRage:

Story
<UL TYPE=SQUARE>

Now for the Ancestor's put of the story i do believe that the ancestor in AC3 we come from the French revolution because of the conspiracy theory about it and the apple showed the image of a phyrigan cap and the masonic eye. now i don't know what the ancestor would be doing so yeah. but i do believe there would be Ezio's Grand Master Armor available and i think we would play some memory within memories which would consist of Ezio's Grand Master life. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>i dont think they will have ezio's master assassin armor cos it will look very much like altair's armor in AC2 and everybody wants something new like AC:B brutus armor.maybe as an alternative armor or unlockable with some points...

Black_Widow9
12-19-2010, 01:08 PM
Hello and welcome to the Forums http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif
Please post this here-
Assassin's Creed 3 (and beyond) #2.0 (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/6831010868)
Thanks http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

<span class="ev_code_RED">Topic Closed</span>