PDA

View Full Version : Assasin's creed sould be able to be played online.

bubblegumtaco
12-23-2007, 09:04 PM
Okay, You go around in online play with many different people all over the world to assassinate. You may get some clues on what that player is wearing or a distinctive trate on that character you have to exicute.

There will be ranks, and they would be:

apprentice.

shadow.

night demon.

assassin.

ghostly assassin.

You get assassin points on how well,fast,stealthy you can kill your victum.

And as you rank gets higher you may get some speacials for you character like :

make everyone on your screen only who arnt the victum move in slow motion, while your target moves in reagular speed.( this would last a few seconds)

And: more stealth, makes your character unseen on your victums screen(this would also last a few seconds) but you might want to use it wisely.

...and more.

You may also have your own group of assassins,
and your group can either try to eleminate other rival groups or go for more defensless people in the game. You could customize you character, as well as you group(if leader of that group).

well thats all i have. hope you see it from my perspective. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Tiberius135
12-23-2007, 09:09 PM
Wouldn't work. Anything that slows down other people's time would cause problems, kinda like why they took the sniper thing out of R:FoM online.

Defender219
12-23-2007, 09:10 PM
I'm not sure, it doesn't sound very structured.

bubblegumtaco
12-23-2007, 09:15 PM
well i do play rfom and i woundered why that wasnt in the inline play.

and mabye that would be an option in online play for assassin's creed.

Tiberius135
12-23-2007, 09:20 PM
Can you imagine if they put that into R:FoM online? 24 people with snipers holding their breath? It'd be a game of constant slow mo. It just wouldn't work.

bubblegumtaco
12-23-2007, 09:24 PM
yeah now that i think about it it would make servers slow.

so then smow mo in assassin's creed wouldnt be posible . but im sure the creators could think of some things for that.

bubblegumtaco
12-23-2007, 09:50 PM
anby one else?

blarson11
12-23-2007, 09:54 PM
sorry bud, assassins creed is just not an online game. welcome to the forums! (how do you like that stix?)

Robbinho1992
12-24-2007, 02:21 AM
Originally posted by blarson11:
sorry bud, assassins creed is just not an online game. welcome to the forums! (how do you like that stix?)

lol, Stix is going to be mad! But yeah no online play, its just not a thing AC will do. Itd eos have an epic stortyline though, so that helps http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif