PDA

View Full Version : Strong Charge?

Oxford_of_Dale
04-15-2011, 01:48 AM
Hello there assassins.

Strong Charge. What does it do? According to the description it increases its range from 2.5m to 2.7m, but what does that mean?

P.S. I Oxford_of_Dale am a new member of the Outcast Templars, so hi Outcast Templars. XD

Oxford_of_Dale
04-15-2011, 01:48 AM
Hello there assassins.

Strong Charge. What does it do? According to the description it increases its range from 2.5m to 2.7m, but what does that mean?

P.S. I Oxford_of_Dale am a new member of the Outcast Templars, so hi Outcast Templars. XD

AntiChrist7
04-15-2011, 02:23 AM
i guess it means it your target can be 0.2 metres farther away and you still hit him.

I love charge :P works perfectly against all those campers

Assassinsyk
04-15-2011, 02:29 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AntiChrist7:
i guess it means it your target can be 0.2 metres farther away and you still hit him.
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Your Honor, I object! Purely speculation!

E-Zekiel
04-15-2011, 02:35 AM
Kill animation activates from further away, I believe.

Oxford_of_Dale
04-15-2011, 08:41 PM
What difference does it mean for defensive purposes?

shadowphantom93
04-15-2011, 09:18 PM
just look at the description the width of your charge is wider meaning that you have a better chance of hitting your target

Dragonfang067
04-16-2011, 08:15 AM
As bankai said it allows you to be slightly less accurate in the direction of your charge and you will still hit them.

Ritzy-Cat
04-16-2011, 08:30 AM
It simply allows you to stun/kill at a bit farther range when you use charge. Since I find Long lasting charge pointless, I'm using this unlock I unlock RR.

YourInnate
04-16-2011, 09:54 AM
It's not farther away range, it's directional range.

As in, if the person is out of distance range, this will not help, but if the person is farther off to one side than normally forgivable, using this form of charge will still get them.

Ritzy-Cat
04-16-2011, 11:17 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by YourInnate:
It's not farther away range, it's directional range.

As in, if the person is out of distance range, this will not help, but if the person is farther off to one side than normally forgivable, using this form of charge will still get them. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's what I wanted to say I suppose, thanks for clarifying

assassinchief7
04-17-2011, 05:31 AM
Sooo.. it increases the chance of you hitting your target when slightly going on the wrong direction?

Dragonfang067
04-17-2011, 05:57 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by assassinchief7:
Sooo.. it increases the chance of you hitting your target when slightly going on the wrong direction? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yes