PDA

View Full Version : Transfer to 2nd flotilla gets me to 7th instead?

PerK_xxx
05-18-2005, 02:52 PM
Hi!

I've been playing this game for a couple of weeks now and love it. After skimming these forums I know that the 2nd flotilla is the first one to get the IX brand of subs, so when that flotilla showed up for the first time in the transfer screen, I applied for transfer and got it approved.

The problem is that I get moved to 7th flotilla instead - is there anything I can do to fix this?

PerK_xxx
05-18-2005, 02:52 PM
Hi!

I've been playing this game for a couple of weeks now and love it. After skimming these forums I know that the 2nd flotilla is the first one to get the IX brand of subs, so when that flotilla showed up for the first time in the transfer screen, I applied for transfer and got it approved.

The problem is that I get moved to 7th flotilla instead - is there anything I can do to fix this?

Jose.MaC
05-18-2005, 03:49 PM
Try to return to the saved game where you aplied for transfer, and try again.

Wich version of game are you using?

PerK_xxx
05-18-2005, 04:22 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jose.MaC:

Wich version of game are you using? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm using 1.3, and I've backed up and tried to transfer several times, but it always puts me in the "wrong" flotilla :/

PerK_xxx
05-18-2005, 04:54 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PerK_xxx:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jose.MaC:

Wich version of game are you using? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm using 1.3, and I've backed up and tried to transfer several times, but it always puts me in the "wrong" flotilla :/ </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nevermind, I managed to do the transfer by a somewhat circumstance route; I left Brest, sailed to Lorient and docked, left again and exited the patrol (to Brest).

After that, the game let me transfer to Lorient.

I'm now the proud owner of a brand new IXB http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif