PDA

View Full Version : I wonder if this has anything to do with the RPG element.

XxKillabytexX
03-03-2007, 03:54 AM
Hey guys

I found this in the all known facts thread...

Here (http://img505.imageshack.us/my.php?image=41562zf8.jpg)

I think it might be a shop where you buy weapons or somthing cause it looks like a Trader.

Didn't Jade say there was an RPG element.

Dose this image mean you CAN buy weapons or clothing.

Please discuss.

XxKillabytexX
03-03-2007, 03:54 AM
Hey guys

I found this in the all known facts thread...

Here (http://img505.imageshack.us/my.php?image=41562zf8.jpg)

I think it might be a shop where you buy weapons or somthing cause it looks like a Trader.

Didn't Jade say there was an RPG element.

Dose this image mean you CAN buy weapons or clothing.

Please discuss.

danny.b87
03-03-2007, 05:11 AM
that must be a picture of him in his young days or something... because his finger wasnt even cut off... and his face doesnt look like altairs face from what ive seen in the trailers

Ebai1990
03-03-2007, 05:21 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by danny.b87:
that must be a picture of him in his young days or something... because his finger wasnt even cut off... and his face doesnt look like altairs face from what ive seen in the trailers </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i dont even think thats altair. he looks a bit old to me.

krampell
03-03-2007, 07:45 AM
Yuo don't even see if it is Altair. It may be in The Assassins Guild where you get your Crossbow, knives etc after compleating some mission. Altair isn't the only one who is a assassins in the holy lands. might be a place where you purchase your weps http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/winky.gif

quicksilver_502
03-03-2007, 07:47 AM
i think, i think, what with him standing behind the counter in a shop he might just be a shopkeeper, crazy idea though it may seem

noobfun
03-03-2007, 11:44 AM
doesnt really look like a shop though

book cases, a desk, chairs for a game of chess,
expensive flagstones, one of those stand up arabic bong things for smoking tobacco

looks more like a office/social area maybe

Anubis14_360
03-03-2007, 02:31 PM
thats what they want you to think LOL i think if you pull one of the books out it will open and send you in to one of the safeplaces http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/winky.gif

XxKillabytexX
03-04-2007, 01:04 AM
I never said it was Altair I just said that this could mean that you CAN buy weapons and clothing. Also look at the caption underneeth it. It says that its a marketplace or somthing like that.

noobfun
03-04-2007, 03:09 AM
where in the 'all known facts' thread?

i got as far as the article links looked through them and found this (http://www.xboxgazette.com/focus360_assassins_creed.php)

if you scroll about 1/2 way down just below the pictures of the cities, there is a screen shot of a small white building, then the screen shot above

throw the french quote in babelfish and you get ' One of the dens of the Assassins (interior and outside)'

chances are it may be where you get new weapons but buying them wouldnt make sense, looks like unlocking weapons as you progress

XxKillabytexX
03-04-2007, 03:44 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">chances are it may be where you get new weapons but buying them wouldnt make sense, looks like unlocking weapons as you progress </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/agreepost.gifYer your right.

WOW WE ACTUALLY AGREE ON SOMTHING

As for the location of the picture in question its about half way down the all known facts thread. In the last group of pictures.

Agent_Alpha
03-07-2007, 06:31 PM
Maybe it's a safehouse or something. A place where the guards wouldn't dare follow you, so if you jump in there, you might be able to secure safe transport out of the city. You might also be able to get information about various targets here, like, as in if you were to ask some of the local assassins "Where do you usually find (THE TARGETS NAME HERE) during the day?"

I don't think you get new weapons there, 'cause I don't see any weapons in that room, but that guy is definatley looking Hashashin to me

Mooka-Kcatta
03-07-2007, 06:48 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by noobfun:
doesnt really look like a shop though

book cases, a desk, chairs for a game of chess,
expensive flagstones, one of those stand up arabic bong things for smoking tobacco

looks more like a office/social area maybe </div></BLOCKQUOTE> It also has a bow, some swords, a jar filled with arrows, and a couple spears too.

XxKillabytexX
03-08-2007, 03:00 AM
I recon its an all round trader. Eg you can by books and junk from it as well as weapons and stuff. It could also be a hideout and a meeting place like a market for assassins or somthing.

Also heres (http://img166.imageshack.us/my.php?image=41561ki9.jpg)the exterior of it.

krampell
03-08-2007, 09:56 AM
agree!....yes might be some kind of "outpost"....

becuse i don'r think altair will go on running home every time he is been followed. might be a place where the crusades don't enter...maybe they are been given some money to not look there... thats some damn rich Hashashin who own that place..... I was just "thinking loud" how it could be with some cash...don't take that serious...

BYE! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif

RetiredHatch
03-08-2007, 05:13 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">becuse i don'r think altair will go on running home every time he is been followed. might be a place where the crusades don't enter...maybe they are been given some money to not look there... thats some damn rich Hashashin who own that place..... I was just "thinking loud" how it could be with some cash...don't take that serious... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I doubt the Assassin's would pay off the guards seems highly unlikely but maybe when you go in there with the guards not looking they're just not going to look in there because you ran in there and if you do run in there and they decide to chase in after you there might be aun underground passage or chamber to hide in that they won't see? I'm thinking a little big probably not but would be nice

chewie1890
03-08-2007, 08:16 PM
He could be a fence or something. You could go there for information but he just uses the whole 'shop' thing as a front so that he isn't arrested.

noobfun
03-11-2007, 07:48 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by chewie1890:
He could be a fence or something. You could go there for information but he just uses the whole 'shop' thing as a front so that he isn't arrested. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

well the quote was 'one of the dens of the assassins'

think of them like a terrorist cell, they have asafe house where all the gear is preped and kept for what ever they are upto

you prolly go there to save, get info for next target, game of chess(i was kiddin), and to pick up your new weapons when/how you get them(chances are they will be given not brought)

crusaders disliked nizari almost as much as the muslims so staying off the radar would be a big thing, you run in there with guards chasing you they would/should trash the shop to find you

also means the guards bieng payed off would be to risky, better they dont know you are there then rely on thier greed to keep quiet

KhaoticKollapse
03-15-2007, 10:02 AM
maybe its a shop inside the Assassins place over at the mountains.

and hes the one you gotta see if you want weapons..

cause i know you prolly have to buy arrows.

and since its a very realisic game, you can prolly have 10 arrows... carry about 6 throwing knives... you know.

prolly a weight limit.

noobfun
03-15-2007, 10:11 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by KhaoticKollapse:
maybe its a shop inside the Assassins place over at the mountains.

and hes the one you gotta see if you want weapons..

cause i know you prolly have to buy arrows.

and since its a very realisic game, you can prolly have 10 arrows... carry about 6 throwing knives... you know.

prolly a weight limit. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

nope weve seen screen shots of masyaf, its a stero typical fortress building

the out side screen shot shows this building in a street in a town/city

well the picture on the main site shows him carrying 2 daggers each side of his belt so thast gonna be 4 throwing daggers

the realism is more the movement and combat im guessing. its not an all out rpg so weight limits and bag capacity's shouldnt be a factor

also the guy is another nizari, he's gonna supply you your weapons not sell them. he's there to aid you not make a profit so i stand with my above post

KhaoticKollapse
03-15-2007, 10:16 AM
no weight limit? but everything else is realistic? i think not.

ubisoft wont go all this way and make it so you can carry 1000 arrows.... lol.

maybe he is a guy that supplies you. but then again you also do side quests, can that just be for social help? maybe. maybe not.

all i know, is if theres a shop... i'm killing the owner and taking everything i can hold. LOL. and run away to the next town.

SMOOTHRJ1
03-15-2007, 10:33 AM
I agree with noobfun if he was there to sell items he would be bringing u down(if u made money) he wold try to help u in every way that he can not cause lack of supplyment... wat if u had no money wat would he sell u a feather and say "look ur target is getting way betta go ticklehim to death" no he would supply u by any means necessary