PDA

View Full Version : SOMEONE PLEASE HELP...

Preacher09
12-18-2010, 12:59 PM
I am TRYING to play Assasin's Creed and have run into a problem... I can't seem to pick the basket makers pocket. I have tried everything i can think of, every key on the key board etc. and cannot seem to "pick" his pocket.
I just keep running into him, then he runs away and i get a failed message. What is the trick?
HOW DO YOU PICK THIS GUYS POCKET?

Preacher09
12-18-2010, 12:59 PM
I am TRYING to play Assasin's Creed and have run into a problem... I can't seem to pick the basket makers pocket. I have tried everything i can think of, every key on the key board etc. and cannot seem to "pick" his pocket.
I just keep running into him, then he runs away and i get a failed message. What is the trick?
HOW DO YOU PICK THIS GUYS POCKET?

LaFawn
12-18-2010, 01:33 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Preacher09:
HOW DO YOU PICK THIS GUYS POCKET? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Try this site.

http://www.supercheats.com/gui...d/memoryblock2.shtml (http://www.supercheats.com/guides/assassins-creed/memoryblock2.shtml)

notafanboy
12-18-2010, 02:50 PM
in low profile, go near him and hold O(ps3) or B (xbox)

De4th18
12-20-2010, 02:36 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Preacher09:
HOW DO YOU PICK THIS GUYS POCKET? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I see that you are more likely playing this on a PC, and the easiest way to do it is to walk up to the guy, while low profile, and press spacebar or shift when you get right on top of him. Can't remember the exact button, but one of those should do it.

Have fun playing the game!