PDA

View Full Version : Where Did the Assassins Go Wrong?

TJByrum2
06-12-2010, 09:16 AM
Altair defeated ten Templars (if Mualim was one) including the leader of them, Robert de Sable, and even Mualim. Altair practically eradicated the Templar order in the Middle East.

Ezio defeated a majority of Templars in Italy, and even defeated (not killed) Rodrigo Borgia, further hurting the Templars.

Six other Assassins (in the Villa's statue room) defeated even more Templar Leaders across the globe.

So if these Assassins were doing so good, did so much things to hurt the Templars, then why in the world are the Templars winning during modern-day?

I don't understand where these Assassin's went wrong!

TJByrum2
06-12-2010, 09:16 AM
Altair defeated ten Templars (if Mualim was one) including the leader of them, Robert de Sable, and even Mualim. Altair practically eradicated the Templar order in the Middle East.

Ezio defeated a majority of Templars in Italy, and even defeated (not killed) Rodrigo Borgia, further hurting the Templars.

Six other Assassins (in the Villa's statue room) defeated even more Templar Leaders across the globe.

So if these Assassins were doing so good, did so much things to hurt the Templars, then why in the world are the Templars winning during modern-day?

I don't understand where these Assassin's went wrong!

mojsarn
06-12-2010, 09:54 AM
hopefully we will find out in future games, but the templars maybe had better resources all along and could easily replace missing positions.

DJBare
06-12-2010, 10:16 AM
I would say the answer to that question is did the assassin know of all the templar order, it is likely that some remain hidden from sight, maybe even in plain sight.

But it should also be remembered that the templar order is not individuals but an ideal that others will follow, basically kill some and others will take their place.

PlagueDoctor357
06-12-2010, 11:17 AM
There is still 400 years between games.

The tag for brotherhood on mags is. Fight together, die alone.

Now you could take that as a MP slogan. I think Ezio will reboot the assassins but then get murdered at the end of the game. Big awesome twist n the assassins could go into hiding like the modern assassins are.

lilbacchant
06-12-2010, 12:27 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DJBare:
But it should also be remembered that the templar order is not individuals but an ideal that others will follow, basically kill some and others will take their place. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Exactly. Show me one person like Altair is who principled, open-minded, tolerant and smart, and I'll show you ten greedy, power-hungry, immoral twits who still think Alpha-male is an evolutionary advantage.