PDA

View Full Version : Bonus Maps for US players (100% synchronization Not Possible) :(

TigMH
01-28-2010, 07:32 PM
I think many players in the US are frustrated about not being able to get 100% SYNCHRONIZATION

The issue is to receive 100% synchronization you must have all 3 bonus maps. The UK could get all three via the black edition, but the US could only get 1 or 2 depending on if you bought the game at Best Buy (1 code-shipyard) or Gamestop (2 codes- Palazzo Medici & Santa Maria Dei Frari).

So in the US if you want 100% synchronization (not completion), you have to buy 2 games!?!

Will the maps that weren't available to us in the US, since all 3 did not come in one game, be available in DLC? This is different that the 12 & 13 memory sequences (as these do not impact your 100% synchronization until downloaded or available), we want to know about the 3 bonus maps.

For me, I care about being able to download the shipyard map, because I purchased my game at gamestop. for those that purchased at bestbuy, they are hoping to download the other 2 bonus maps.

It is pretty sucky that someone purchases a game, and spends their time doing everything available to them in the game based on the game they purchased, and cannot get 100% sync. I mean if I can't access the mission and I don't even have a way to get it (purchasing 2 games is not acceptable) than I have completed the game I purchased and should have 100% synchronization. And to know that others can get 100% purchasing only 1 game simply because they live in another country is, well disappointing to say the least.

I hope that Ubisoft realizes this and corrects the issue. Hopefully by making these maps available as DLC, or at minimum correcting the 100% synchronization based on what your game gives you access to.

TigMH
01-28-2010, 07:32 PM
I think many players in the US are frustrated about not being able to get 100% SYNCHRONIZATION

The issue is to receive 100% synchronization you must have all 3 bonus maps. The UK could get all three via the black edition, but the US could only get 1 or 2 depending on if you bought the game at Best Buy (1 code-shipyard) or Gamestop (2 codes- Palazzo Medici & Santa Maria Dei Frari).

So in the US if you want 100% synchronization (not completion), you have to buy 2 games!?!

Will the maps that weren't available to us in the US, since all 3 did not come in one game, be available in DLC? This is different that the 12 & 13 memory sequences (as these do not impact your 100% synchronization until downloaded or available), we want to know about the 3 bonus maps.

For me, I care about being able to download the shipyard map, because I purchased my game at gamestop. for those that purchased at bestbuy, they are hoping to download the other 2 bonus maps.

It is pretty sucky that someone purchases a game, and spends their time doing everything available to them in the game based on the game they purchased, and cannot get 100% sync. I mean if I can't access the mission and I don't even have a way to get it (purchasing 2 games is not acceptable) than I have completed the game I purchased and should have 100% synchronization. And to know that others can get 100% purchasing only 1 game simply because they live in another country is, well disappointing to say the least.

I hope that Ubisoft realizes this and corrects the issue. Hopefully by making these maps available as DLC, or at minimum correcting the 100% synchronization based on what your game gives you access to.

OGCFB
01-28-2010, 07:54 PM
this has already been said many times i even started a poll on it 50% of people wanted dlc to be paid for and the other 50% wanted the dlc to be free either way im pretty sure it will be added some how...

TigMH
01-28-2010, 08:04 PM
Yep, but I'm tired of random conjecture from gamers. This question seems to be lost in other threads about other topics, and never gets answered. I was just hoping a Ubisoft person might respond, versus everyone else just guessing at what they are likely to do.

OGCFB
01-28-2010, 08:23 PM
yeah but at the sametime ubi arn't allowed to reply to things like this or anything else to do with future projects and only things that have been announced or they are announcing at that moment.

Its like asking them will there be a dog in asassins creed 3 it has not been announced so they wont reply or they will say they cannot comment....

TigMH
01-28-2010, 08:30 PM
Sure, but you do realize this could be a bug? and they can speak to that. you can get 100% without dlc, so you should be able to get 100% without the bonus codes, so if the problem is a bug (versus potential future dlc) then they should know about it and address it. but hearing from a ubisoft rep, even if it is only to say we are aware and looking into it, means way more to me than what everyone else is guessing at. and they do post responses in forums, as I have seen them.

so nothing wrong with putting a specific question to this issue on it's own out there for them to hopefully respond.

OGCFB
01-28-2010, 08:38 PM
if it was a bug it would be fixed in a patch not dlc and again ubi dont speak about future patches so you might aswell be asking them what does patch 9.99 do even though it has not been announced or anything also if they say they are aware and looking into it there is nothing more they will say until they have finnished looking into it.

TigMH
01-29-2010, 07:03 AM
Dude,

I was just posting a separate thread, as this concern seems to always get mixed up with the dlc for the missing memory sequences, that has been confirmed dlc from ubisoft. Just wanted it to be a concern out there as the unique separate ongoing issue it was. Definitely not looking for an argument. So since you have made your point, and have nothing of value to add, please move on.

TigMH
02-06-2010, 09:44 AM
For those of you outside the UK and frustrated about not being able to get 100% sync due to not having all the bonus maps, the bonus maps will be available in an upcoming dlc. Bonfire of the vanities will have two dlc options, one that is just the bonfire of the vanities memory sequence, and one that will include all three bonus maps.

http://assassinscreed.uk.ubi.c...sassins-creed-2/dlc/ (http://assassinscreed.uk.ubi.com/assassins-creed-2/dlc/)

Thanks Ubisoft!!!!