PDA

View Full Version : fethers help

DecRulez96
01-11-2010, 06:28 AM
so i have almost platinumed assassin's creed 2 and i am stuck collecting my last 2 fethers. So i wrote down all the one's i may have missed or already got for venice and this is my list.

Feather 6 - already got or missed
Feather 8 - already got or missed
Feather 18 - already got or missed
Feather 33 - already got or missed
feather 37 - already got or missed

i have been using the ign guide for this and so far it has'nt failed me so do i have to go through all 46 feathers again to find my last 2 or is there a difrent way? please help. and yes i have checked those location and still not found them so i know i would have found them.

DecRulez96
01-11-2010, 06:28 AM
so i have almost platinumed assassin's creed 2 and i am stuck collecting my last 2 fethers. So i wrote down all the one's i may have missed or already got for venice and this is my list.

Feather 6 - already got or missed
Feather 8 - already got or missed
Feather 18 - already got or missed
Feather 33 - already got or missed
feather 37 - already got or missed

i have been using the ign guide for this and so far it has'nt failed me so do i have to go through all 46 feathers again to find my last 2 or is there a difrent way? please help. and yes i have checked those location and still not found them so i know i would have found them.

Wournos
01-11-2010, 07:31 AM
Check the DNA sequence to know in wich district the feathers are in. Then revisit every single location until you find them. Pain in the rear but that's all we can do.

... I have some notes.

#6 North of Basilica Di San Marco, on river pole.
#8 East of Ponte Di Rialto, beam between houses.
#18 West of the "marina", north of tailor (far east district).
#33 North of Santa Maria..Frari, on river pole
#37 West of Gilda Dei Ladri, on beam above water.

sherbet56
01-11-2010, 11:37 AM
try mlwgames.com/ac2 for a better map and feather tracker