PDA

View Full Version : "Personal Add": Looking for Poster Who Sent Me True Pacific DCG-Related PM

Nimits
03-31-2007, 11:19 PM
A bit akward, but someone (not JastaV) contacted me a few months ago about collaboration on improving some DCG Pacific campaigns. At the time I had suspended all modding because of the extreme business of my schedule.

Now, I am interested in resuming the True Pacific DCG project on a limited basis, and wanted to know if this fellow was still interested. Unfortunately, the PM and this fellow's name were lost (I suppose in the last board "crash"). So if you are this person and are still interested, I apologize for the weird response on my part, and ask that you please respond here or by PM.

Thanks.

Nimits
03-31-2007, 11:19 PM
A bit akward, but someone (not JastaV) contacted me a few months ago about collaboration on improving some DCG Pacific campaigns. At the time I had suspended all modding because of the extreme business of my schedule.

Now, I am interested in resuming the True Pacific DCG project on a limited basis, and wanted to know if this fellow was still interested. Unfortunately, the PM and this fellow's name were lost (I suppose in the last board "crash"). So if you are this person and are still interested, I apologize for the weird response on my part, and ask that you please respond here or by PM.

Thanks.

ojcar1971
04-03-2007, 12:05 PM
Hello, Nimits! How about a new DGEN True Pacific including the new planes (and maybe maps...)? Now with the Enjoyr patches we have an awesome amount of DGEN campaings, but I miss the new planes added (and maybe Nomonhan, Manchuria....)

Nimits
04-06-2007, 06:51 PM
Yeah, the Enjoyer patch looks like it finally fixed all the remaining bugs in True Pacific, so I should go ahead and include the new planes in the relevent campaigns (I have the OOB mostly, so it would just take some typing). Maps, on the other hand, have have to be "coded" to use in DGen (which only Starshoy can do) before a campaign can be built on it, and anyway, if I build any new campaign, they would be for DCG.