PDA

View Full Version : Pacific Fighters and IL-2 Sturmovik Combo Online

player4452007
03-21-2007, 04:26 PM
I just bought this combo package recently and now I want to play online, but theres no lobbys avalable to play in. And without lobbys for these specific games no one else can setup a room and it throws people off when they dont see there game listed as a lobby.

I bought these games cause they said I could play online, isnt it false avertisement when they dont provide a lobby?

player4452007
03-21-2007, 04:26 PM
I just bought this combo package recently and now I want to play online, but theres no lobbys avalable to play in. And without lobbys for these specific games no one else can setup a room and it throws people off when they dont see there game listed as a lobby.

I bought these games cause they said I could play online, isnt it false avertisement when they dont provide a lobby?

Zeus-cat
03-21-2007, 05:07 PM
I believe you can go to Hyperlobby and play PF online. The community will be quite small though as most people are playing the latest version - IL-2 1946.

I seriously doubt the original IL-2 is played by anyone here anymore. The game is probably 5 years old and has been replaced by a newer version of the game and many upgrades.

My guess is you paid almost nothing to get these games, that should have been a clue that they were quite old. Caveat emptor.

player4452007
03-21-2007, 05:47 PM
It shouldnt matter what I paid, the games being sold, anyhow I know it was more than 30 bucks.

So if its still being sold then theres new players for those games and without a specific lobby for the games then that will make it next to impossiable for anyone to setup and attract players.

These games are new too me and there still being sold, so I should beable to play them online in there own lobbys.

Skycat_2
03-21-2007, 06:13 PM
See if anybody is playing it on hypberlobby.

With both games you'll need to get all the upgrade patches to even stand a chance of finding somebody to play with. If you're still at v1.0 of IL-2 Sturmovik and v3.0 of Pacific Fighters, you won't be compatible with all those folks who have upgraded.

Once you're correctly patched up, you might even have some luck at the Ubi.com server.

Troll2k
03-21-2007, 06:27 PM
Get the HyperLobby client: http://www.hyperfighter.sk

At this moment there are 7 people playing the original IL2 and 26 playing Pacific Fighters.

The upgraded version of Forgotten Battles(IL 2 Sturmovick 1946) has 509 playing.

Bearcat99
03-22-2007, 08:14 AM
I recommend that you got to Walmart and get 46... you will have more people to fly with.... The online capabilities of the products is still there.. it is just that there aren't too many people playing them in the incarnation you currently have. I recommend also that you do as Troll2k says and forget about UBI... go to Hyperlobby.