PDA

View Full Version : 3do13.SFS problem



joe3rd
02-11-2006, 10:20 PM
just d/l'ed the 403m, on a dialup connect.
installer says,...Corrupt 3do13.SFS.
Was it a bad d/l? or is the my program corrupt?
Or is it a bug with the 403m?
I read Ivans post about the dll's but the file ext. of the above doesnot match.
I also did an advanced search for posts on the subject here in the forums (no results)
Any idea's/suggestions/fixes?
LoL 17hr d/l at 2.1kb/s is a long time.

joe3rd
02-11-2006, 10:20 PM
just d/l'ed the 403m, on a dialup connect.
installer says,...Corrupt 3do13.SFS.
Was it a bad d/l? or is the my program corrupt?
Or is it a bug with the 403m?
I read Ivans post about the dll's but the file ext. of the above doesnot match.
I also did an advanced search for posts on the subject here in the forums (no results)
Any idea's/suggestions/fixes?
LoL 17hr d/l at 2.1kb/s is a long time.

crazyivan1970
02-11-2006, 11:58 PM
More likely corrupted file, re-download it mate.

Akronnick
02-12-2006, 02:42 AM
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/351.gif

What he said.

The probability of a corrupt file with a dial-up connection approaches 100%.

I have Hi-speed at work so no problem, last time I D'led at the public library and brought it home on my USB mp3 player.

joe3rd
02-25-2006, 07:53 AM
Finally got it.
Seems that windows update and Norton where
trying to update at the same time.
As my subscription to Norton takes priority
over anything on here, it's now no-wonder
that I was getting corrupted files and losing
the D/L.
Yes well better some lost time than a lost O/S!