PDA

View Full Version : Receiving radio messages?

bluicedownunder
08-29-2007, 07:02 PM
Whenever I send a patrol or contact report (btw what is the difference exactly please?)

It says I receive a radio message but I CANNOT figure out where to read these messages, its hard to navigate the mouse around the control room to find everything and the radio man doesn't seem to be providing any answers, even the briefing and orders notepad doesn't change.

Where do I find these radio messages, and btw does it mention when german support has responded or is it a stab in the dark?

bluicedownunder
08-29-2007, 07:02 PM
Whenever I send a patrol or contact report (btw what is the difference exactly please?)

It says I receive a radio message but I CANNOT figure out where to read these messages, its hard to navigate the mouse around the control room to find everything and the radio man doesn't seem to be providing any answers, even the briefing and orders notepad doesn't change.

Where do I find these radio messages, and btw does it mention when german support has responded or is it a stab in the dark?

Grymmjakk
08-29-2007, 07:08 PM
Hi Blu A patrol report is a report on your uboats status as in tonnage sunk number of torpedoes left and fuel remaining. A contact report is used when you have enemy shipping such as a task force or convoy in sight.
When you receive a message hit "m" and it will take you to the message clipboard where you can read all incoming messages, some are useful ,some are just to add to the experience. Good hunting

bluicedownunder
08-29-2007, 07:13 PM
thank you mate, speedy response equals more time playing.

danurve
08-30-2007, 06:56 AM
Just my 2cents; after you read the message you can it the M key again to return to your previous screen.