PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Creed Brotherhood Multiplayer PC

HernanHerrera
07-27-2011, 10:42 PM
Hey all, its been a week ive been playing ACB MP first all, feel free to add me, im a PC Player, and second and most important:

i find that whenever im at a map on ACB MP on wanted mode, my chasers always lock on me and kill me no matter if im blended, mixed with 4 equal looking characters and stuff, not all of them have templar vision, so that is off the table... When i get my target it takes time till i can figure which is, and by that time, he already saw me or some...

Other thing, whenever i see my chaser, it takes a hell of a long time to process that i saw him, and many times, red triangle never appears, although i saw him... sometimes i even press SHIFT to knock out but nothing, when my targets knock me down as cheesecake... other thing is whenever i through Smoke Bomb or Firecrackers, my chasers or targets seem not to be affected, they just run around, and keep moving...

im level 14, i know im not a perfection player, but it seems its really harder to play on PC platform, since all catch me quite fast, and i can barely catch them... they lock on me and bang no matter what i do im dead, when i lock on someone, how can i know that he is my target? is there any distinct icon on his head? some option or configure i can use?

Please help me i really need help its getting boring just to die and be knocked out...

Main problem is i can never get my target clear, though im hidden, they always catch me and knock me as if nothing or catch me and run...

Please comment!

HernanHerrera
07-27-2011, 10:42 PM
Hey all, its been a week ive been playing ACB MP first all, feel free to add me, im a PC Player, and second and most important:

i find that whenever im at a map on ACB MP on wanted mode, my chasers always lock on me and kill me no matter if im blended, mixed with 4 equal looking characters and stuff, not all of them have templar vision, so that is off the table... When i get my target it takes time till i can figure which is, and by that time, he already saw me or some...

Other thing, whenever i see my chaser, it takes a hell of a long time to process that i saw him, and many times, red triangle never appears, although i saw him... sometimes i even press SHIFT to knock out but nothing, when my targets knock me down as cheesecake... other thing is whenever i through Smoke Bomb or Firecrackers, my chasers or targets seem not to be affected, they just run around, and keep moving...

im level 14, i know im not a perfection player, but it seems its really harder to play on PC platform, since all catch me quite fast, and i can barely catch them... they lock on me and bang no matter what i do im dead, when i lock on someone, how can i know that he is my target? is there any distinct icon on his head? some option or configure i can use?

Please help me i really need help its getting boring just to die and be knocked out...

Main problem is i can never get my target clear, though im hidden, they always catch me and knock me as if nothing or catch me and run...

Please comment!

HernanHerrera
07-27-2011, 10:43 PM
they even recongnize me in 4 mimetic group and never miss me...! ODD i usually miss

Is there any way to recognize them, an icon with the Lock or some?

HeadShotNot
07-31-2011, 06:26 AM
main problem on the pc platfom is the obnoxious lagg. i started the stun animation a lot of times on my pursuers but it gets canceled and I get killed.in time you will get used to it and will know how to counter it.I started playing this mnday now I am almoast level 48 and most of the times I finish first.

AntiChrist7
07-31-2011, 12:31 PM
i can think of two expalanations (nr3. is that they took a lucky guess)

1) they locked on you before you entered the group and and looked very closely when the lock went away
2) they are using the line of sight. your compass lits up when your target is in the line of sight of your character, not of the player. so if you are standing on a corner or behind a pillar, they might have found you like that.

another possibly expalantion is that they use charge, an ability which kills your target in a group (best ability of them all http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif )

Vey03
08-01-2011, 04:05 AM
Most of your problems will come with time as you learn the game and get some experience.

Most important thing you have to rememeber, as has been said, PC lag is horrid!
This means that you will throw smoke, and they will come through it and kill you.
That you will be killed by invisible people flying over your head.
And so on and so forth... Ubi have been 'working on it' since March. So don't hold out any hope it'll be fixed.

Anyway...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">
i find that whenever im at a map on ACB MP on wanted mode, my chasers always lock on me and kill me no matter if im blended, mixed with 4 equal looking characters and stuff, not all of them have templar vision, so that is off the table... When i get my target it takes time till i can figure which is, and by that time, he already saw me or some... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, as was said, the line of sight trick. Basically you use the compass and walk slowly and whichever person you see it light up to, that's your target. But it's not foolproof, and can be wrong.
Also, sometimes as a player, your character will not move in a group, won't talk, move arms.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Other thing, whenever i see my chaser, it takes a hell of a long time to process that i saw him, and many times, red triangle never appears, although i saw him... sometimes i even press SHIFT to knock out but nothing, when my targets knock me down as cheesecake... other thing is whenever i through Smoke Bomb or Firecrackers, my chasers or targets seem not to be affected, they just run around, and keep moving... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Lag most likely with the red arrow not showing, and people coming through your smoke.
Firecrackers, if you are locked onto a target, even if they throw FC, you can still kill them. Just move around and mash your kill button.

Now stunning is a matter of timing. You won't win if you see your pursuer coming at you, and just press shift to stun. The kill will always win.
Getting a naken stun (not using any abilities to get one) is hard and takes practice and timing.
Best to try it around a corner. They come past you, you walk up behind and stun.
If you see someone coming, red arrow or not, throw smoke and go for the stun.
More experienced players will stop and wait till smoke has cleared if you throw it too early.
And if you throw too late, you're dead.
And don't just press a button once. You need to mash the heck out of it, lol.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">im level 14, i know im not a perfection player, but it seems its really harder to play on PC platform, since all catch me quite fast, and i can barely catch them... they lock on me and bang no matter what i do im dead, when i lock on someone, how can i know that he is my target? is there any distinct icon on his head? some option or configure i can use? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

There are abilities later on which help you run faster, they may be using those.
But the game is made for the kill to win, so in a chase, your pursuer runs just a tiny bit faster than you.
Never just run in a straight line. You need to break line of sight. Don't climb up anything because they will get you. Don't jump into hay bales.
Use the chasebreakers, go around buildings. Keep an eye on the red arrow near your compass. It shows you where your pursuer is, and how far away. It glows bright when they're right behind you, and goes dull as they get further. So don't try to hide when it's glowing big and bright, because they've seen you.

The rest will all come with playtime. Just a matter of learning how to approach your targets and how to hide.
Plus you've got a LOT of abilities still to unlock which will make life easier.

HeadShotNot
08-01-2011, 06:24 AM
couldn't have said it better mouse03. too bad the lagg is ruining the experience but thankfully not enough for people to quit.

pradeepg2010
08-04-2011, 07:03 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HeadShotNot:
couldn't have said it better mouse03. too bad the lagg is ruining the experience but thankfully not enough for people to quit. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

pradeepg2010
08-04-2011, 07:17 AM
Its my personal feeling about the game which I think Hernan Herrera is obviously right.I too a pc player of ACB MP.Though I have reached level 50, I still face the similar problems.Several occassions I found that no red indication to my pursuers though I had seen them.My pursuers can figure out me from a group of six, without using their abilities.Stunning is one of the weakest area.Even after using the smoke bomb I am unable to stun them properly.Finally, observing the surroundings again a tough task.But I am pretty sure that those who are playing in pc mode and competing in higher order, you are really masters.Ubisoft should kindly consider the pc problems and figure out it before ACR MP.Its my humble request.