PDA

View Full Version : Remove joystick?

Acersales
09-22-2006, 11:37 AM
hi, im trying to fly on a plane that has one of the gauges hidden by the joystick in the cockpit. Its the rudder and aileron gauge. Is there any way of removing that joystick?? does the la-7 have aileron trim?

Thank u

Acersales
09-22-2006, 11:37 AM
hi, im trying to fly on a plane that has one of the gauges hidden by the joystick in the cockpit. Its the rudder and aileron gauge. Is there any way of removing that joystick?? does the la-7 have aileron trim?

Thank u

Red-Baron2006
09-22-2006, 01:53 PM
Its not possible to remove the joystick in the cockpit as it is part of the plane, Just like the throttle and some other stuff.

Hanglands
09-22-2006, 03:31 PM
Hi,

I rarely fly the Russian planes but I believe theLa-7 has aileron trim.

You dont have the head same movement in-game as you would have in RL, so its better to move the stick than the head to read the appropriate gauges. Sometimes using pressing delete/end/pg down helps by zooming in, but not always.

MaxMhz
09-22-2006, 03:40 PM
You can't remove any part of the plane - you'll crash lol. - just jank it forward/back left/right fast and try Shift-F1 to read the instrument views that get blocked by it. There are several planes that have this drawback. You could use wonderwoman view (Ctrl-F1), but that's not very realistic.
The La7 has aeleron, elevator and rudder trim, as has the La5FN

Acersales
09-23-2006, 03:37 AM
thank u very much

But even if i keep pressing the aileron trim key, it doesnt work, but it does in other planes. ITs weird. Have 2 more questions:

- What is the measure system used in the speed gauge?

- why does the plane start vibrating a lot in altitudes like 200 m or 100m?

Thank u http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif

Hanglands
09-23-2006, 04:11 AM
If youre flying in poor weather conditions you may experience a lot of shaking about at low altitudes due to wind and turbulence. Get yourself higher up and it should stop being a problem.

IIRC Russian air speed indicators are in KMH, but I think they are X10, so if it says 30 it actually means 300.