PDA

View Full Version : My Concept Of The New Memory System

Assassin_M
09-26-2009, 08:42 AM
well since we all know that inside desmond`s DNA there were 9 memories of altair and it has been said that there will be more(In Ezio`s Case) so my guess is that it will be from 15 and going up and every memory features 2 or 3 years of ezio`s life until the end (whatever it may be) Discuss.

Assassin_M
09-26-2009, 08:42 AM
well since we all know that inside desmond`s DNA there were 9 memories of altair and it has been said that there will be more(In Ezio`s Case) so my guess is that it will be from 15 and going up and every memory features 2 or 3 years of ezio`s life until the end (whatever it may be) Discuss.

vanbuskirks
09-26-2009, 10:49 AM
I feel the memory structure of AC2 will be different in that it will be a lot less linear. I get the feel the devs appreciate how fun it is to run around and having important, detailed side missions will give the game a different flow. From the sounds of it, we will have access to hours of extra memories, but in terms of just the main plot line, I would assume 10 to 12 main missions is probably what we'll see. Other than that, this thread seems redundant with all of the dev diaries out there.

Mitro-Blade
09-26-2009, 01:25 PM
Personally, i never liked the whole "memory block" thing. I mean, if there is something i want to do i don't want to go to a certain memory block and do the whole thing over again like if im going through the whole game again.

L0rdeKing
09-26-2009, 01:45 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mitro-Blade:
Personally, i never liked the whole "memory block" thing. I mean, if there is something i want to do i don't want to go to a certain memory block and do the whole thing over again like if im going through the whole game again. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif I totally agree with you

Xanatos2007
09-26-2009, 01:50 PM
In the new gameplay footage the area where Ezio throws money at etc is highlighted by some sort of constellation. I think this reflects the new memory archive system of the new Animus: instead of being linear DNA strands (like in AC1) it's more like the Web of Intrigue from [Prototype].

Assassin_M
09-26-2009, 02:57 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Xanatos2007:
In the new gameplay footage the area where Ezio throws money at etc is highlighted by some sort of constellation. I think this reflects the new memory archive system of the new Animus: instead of being linear DNA strands (like in AC1) it's more like the Web of Intrigue from [Prototype]. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
well yeah thats what im saying all along

Assassin_M
09-26-2009, 03:00 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hamoddaa:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mitro-Blade:
Personally, i never liked the whole "memory block" thing. I mean, if there is something i want to do i don't want to go to a certain memory block and do the whole thing over again like if im going through the whole game again. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif I totally agree with you </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
well thats the bases of genetic memory its a "MEMORY" something that has happend and is stored in ur brain which has been lived before so if u do a memory block ur redoing what altair did nearly 10 centuries ago so u`ll have to do everything AGAIN and BTW im egyptian tooooo

Mitro-Blade
09-26-2009, 06:26 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Assassin_M:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hamoddaa:

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif I totally agree with you </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
well thats the bases of genetic memory its a "MEMORY" something that has happend and is stored in ur brain which has been lived before so if u do a memory block ur redoing what altair did nearly 10 centuries ago so u`ll have to do everything AGAIN and BTW im egyptian tooooo </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
When i finish a sandbox game like Gta (or Assassins Creed is this case) i like doing a little freeroaming around, but with assassins creed i can't even do that without going through a cutscene with Al Mualim at the start of every memory block. That is what i mean. OH and btw im Norwegian http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/typing.gif