PDA

View Full Version : Pre-Order Map Question.

Mykonos_Fan
11-16-2009, 04:44 PM
Hey everyone. Just had a quick question on the exclusive in-game maps offered with a pre-order of AC2 (Xbox 360). I have a Gamestop pre-order, which supposedly entitles me to some in-game map, which is awesome.

Now, the means of distribution is apparently some code, which I will auto-assume is meant to be entered into the Xbox Live Marketplace (please correct me if I am mis-guided). Now, regardless of where I am to go for this map, is there some sort of expiration date for the code?

My reason for asking this, is because I am getting this title for Christmas, and I don't want the one exclusive I managed to get to be invalid.

For any who know, or find out tomorrow, I thank you in advance for answering.

Mykonos_Fan
11-16-2009, 04:44 PM
Hey everyone. Just had a quick question on the exclusive in-game maps offered with a pre-order of AC2 (Xbox 360). I have a Gamestop pre-order, which supposedly entitles me to some in-game map, which is awesome.

Now, the means of distribution is apparently some code, which I will auto-assume is meant to be entered into the Xbox Live Marketplace (please correct me if I am mis-guided). Now, regardless of where I am to go for this map, is there some sort of expiration date for the code?

My reason for asking this, is because I am getting this title for Christmas, and I don't want the one exclusive I managed to get to be invalid.

For any who know, or find out tomorrow, I thank you in advance for answering.

An_Idea
11-16-2009, 04:46 PM
welcome to the forums http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

ehh i dont think that it would expire but just to be sure you can call your local gamestop

caswallawn_2k7
11-16-2009, 05:28 PM
it will be like any other xbox live key it will work until some1 uses it.