PDA

View Full Version : exclusive live demo of ac!



mormonplyr
11-07-2007, 05:30 PM
in a couple of minutes on g4's attack of the show. they just said it on the show.

mormonplyr
11-07-2007, 05:30 PM
in a couple of minutes on g4's attack of the show. they just said it on the show.

Subba_
11-07-2007, 05:34 PM
My subscription for g4 just ended yesterday. -.-
Someone film this please.

gameguru108
11-07-2007, 05:37 PM
Has it gone yet?

I just got on to the program and it's about 35 minutes in...

TELL ME, HAVE I MISSED IT?!

ThePheonix1030
11-07-2007, 05:38 PM
On X-Play or Attack of the Show?


EDIT: Whoops, misread your post XD Well they're talking about Google right now http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

mormonplyr
11-07-2007, 05:39 PM
nope, the loop is on right now, it comes on during gamebreak

ATtack of the show

gameguru108
11-07-2007, 05:39 PM
Woo, freaking hoo!!

And, it's AOTS not X-play, mate.

lostassassin123
11-07-2007, 05:42 PM
Film it someone http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/sadeyes.gif
Please http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/bigtears.gif

mormonplyr
11-07-2007, 05:42 PM
it said jade was gonna talk with them too!

twistedesthetic
11-07-2007, 05:43 PM
Filmed, I want to see. Please.

ThePheonix1030
11-07-2007, 05:43 PM
My bad, I misread his first post http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

EDIT: WTF? My PS3 is so slow at posting.

SpyderNynja
11-07-2007, 05:51 PM
damn nice post, i just caught it http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

spazzoo1025
11-07-2007, 05:51 PM
any1 record it yet?

Subba_
11-07-2007, 05:53 PM
I WANT.

Wildeyedjokr
11-07-2007, 05:53 PM
Well that was nice, a bit short though... But it was pretty cool watching the citizens holding the guards so u can kill them

spazzoo1025
11-07-2007, 05:56 PM
so wherez mah youtube video so i can stel...i mean download...i mean borrow it onto my Zen?

P_Gryffin101
11-07-2007, 05:59 PM
Damnit I had to take a dump so I didn't get a chance to see it!

mormonplyr
11-07-2007, 06:04 PM
was it just me or did the demo not look that good, prob just my dumb t.v. yeah that was cool seeing the guys hold the gaurds.

sweetlou280
11-07-2007, 06:08 PM
I missed it!!!!

EpicRawr
11-07-2007, 06:09 PM
I think they are showing it again on 11. To people who missed it.

I'm searching for a video as we type, though.

Wildeyedjokr
11-07-2007, 06:09 PM
graphics didnt seem as good as in other videos...it seemed too smooth for the textures...

mormonplyr
11-07-2007, 06:12 PM
yeah....all the textures seemed really bland.

JACKREAPER564
11-07-2007, 06:13 PM
get a video now plizz i want to see it http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/winky.gif


http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/784.gifTHE REAPER IS BACK http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/784.gif

lostassassin123
11-07-2007, 06:13 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/agreepost.gif

Wildeyedjokr
11-07-2007, 06:16 PM
oh well, textures or not its going to be fun stabbing the **** out of people...favourite thing about the video though. "Thanks for getting rid of the T rating of the show." When he ran up and killed the guy in the beginning, heh.

mormonplyr
11-07-2007, 06:17 PM
yeah, that was prettty funny

Brewster234
11-07-2007, 06:23 PM
Cable went out right before the AC part came on. So dissapointed,hopefully someone has it recorded.

EpicRawr
11-07-2007, 06:30 PM
I found todays Attack of the show online, but they're talking about google or something. Wheres assassins creed?

bfljr91888
11-07-2007, 06:32 PM
Wait till later, they air another at 11 tonight.

EpicRawr
11-07-2007, 06:34 PM
Yeah, but they have todays show.

http://www.g4tv.com/attackoftheshow/videos/index.html

And I'm just curious which part of the show it was in. Was it super short? I would imagine they would have it announced. Oh well, guess I'll wait till 11.

EDIT They just announce that they were showing something about assassins creed on xplay. Which is on right now. Are you sure you guys didn't mix something up? Or are they showing different things on both shows? (Which I highly doubt)

mormonplyr
11-07-2007, 06:40 PM
yeah there is something on x-play and attack

EpicRawr
11-07-2007, 06:43 PM
Oh, wow. Cool. Thanks for clearing that up.

Subba_
11-07-2007, 06:43 PM
This is lame.
I want my subscription to g4 back. >_<

Phillip011
11-07-2007, 06:47 PM
have they showed it on x-play yet

bfljr91888
11-07-2007, 06:48 PM
Yeah x-play does have something on Assassin's creed coming up, maybe AOTS has something as well. But X-Plays on now.

madanath
11-07-2007, 06:54 PM
ITS A COMMERCIAL NOW AND ITS COMING ON AFTER THE COMMERCIAL SO IF YOU WANNA SEE IT ITS COMING IN A FEW MINUTES ON G4!!!!!

EpicRawr
11-07-2007, 06:54 PM
Yep, it's coming on after these commercials. Hurry up :0

Phillip011
11-07-2007, 06:55 PM
yeah i just saw it say right after the commercial gonna go watch it

EpicRawr
11-07-2007, 07:00 PM
That sucked ***, they didn't even show anything.

The attack of the show one better be better.

>:U

madanath
11-07-2007, 07:00 PM
.....omg......dont worry if you didnt see the xplay thing.......it showed the 07 e3 demo for like 3 seconds http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif and adam said that he doesnt think it will live up to all the hype http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_mad.gif

Wildeyedjokr
11-07-2007, 07:01 PM
AoTs one shows the finished product i think, it shows the HUD, some of the pause menu if you notice it, (beginning of the showing) and basically the Leap of faith and defending citizens. Basically under 10 minutes.

Phillip011
11-07-2007, 07:06 PM
the x-play one sucked

how far into the AOTS did it show it

Wildeyedjokr
11-07-2007, 08:53 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Phillip011:
the x-play one sucked

how far into the AOTS did it show it </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Around the last 10-20 minutes.

raz22
11-08-2007, 07:26 AM
I recorded the 11pm Attack of the Show and watched it this morning. At 46 minutes in they do their Gamebreak section and Jade Raymond is definitely there talking about Assassins Creed.

Some highlights:
* Jade is recovering from "last night", which was their premiere party. She's as giddy as ever. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

* When they switch to footage of the game, it's on the pause screen and a lot of futuristic elements can be easily read. Definitely memory blocks, performing tasks to recover sections of memory, etc. Jade says, "Yeah let's go ahead and unpause that quick." http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

* That white smoke appears when Altair reaches a high perch and "reinitializes" the memory.

* I noticed some slight camera problems during gameplay. During a counter, the camera gets trapped behind another enemy and makes the kill impossible to see.

* I didn't know about vigilantes. When you save them from the guards during side missions, they'll remember the favor. If you run past them with guards chasing you, they'll grab the guards. Then you can either get away faster, or stick around and attack the pre-occupied guards. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Overall, cool stuff. It was in standard definition so the colors and textures look bland, but c'mon...we all know this game looks incredible. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

lostassassin123
11-08-2007, 07:36 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by raz22:
I recorded the 11pm Attack of the Show and watched it this morning. At 46 minutes in they do their Gamebreak section and Jade Raymond is definitely there talking about Assassins Creed.

Some highlights:
* Jade is recovering from "last night", which was their premiere party. She's as giddy as ever. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

* When they switch to footage of the game, it's on the pause screen and a lot of futuristic elements can be easily read. Definitely memory blocks, performing tasks to recover sections of memory, etc. Jade says, "Yeah let's go ahead and unpause that quick." http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

* That white smoke appears when Altair reaches a high perch and "reinitializes" the memory.

* I noticed some slight camera problems during gameplay. During a counter, the camera gets trapped behind another enemy and makes the kill impossible to see.

* I didn't know about vigilantes. When you save them from the guards during side missions, they'll remember the favor. If you run past them with guards chasing you, they'll grab the guards. Then you can either get away faster, or stick around and attack the pre-occupied guards. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Overall, cool stuff. It was in standard definition so the colors and textures look bland, but c'mon...we all know this game looks incredible. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Download it on GameTrailers or YouTube Pleeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaassssseeeeeeeeee http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/sadeyes.gif

MasterNeilson
11-08-2007, 07:42 AM
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/agreepost.gif YEAH COME ON ALREADY!



<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by P_Gryffin101:
Damnit I had to take a dump so I didn't get a chance to see it! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif Bad luck dude.

raz22
11-08-2007, 07:52 AM
Hm, I figured by this point it would be online somewhere. If it's not posted by a user or on Attack of the Shows website by tonight, I'll record it from my camcorder tonight and put the footage online somewhere.

http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

MasterNeilson
11-08-2007, 07:54 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by raz22:
Hm, I figured by this point it would be online somewhere. If it's not posted by a user or on Attack of the Shows website by tonight, I'll record it from my camcorder tonight and put the footage online somewhere.

http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Stick it on GameTrailers or something with a linky, ty. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

lostassassin123
11-08-2007, 07:56 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by raz22:
Hm, I figured by this point it would be online somewhere. If it's not posted by a user or on Attack of the Shows website by tonight, I'll record it from my camcorder tonight and put the footage online somewhere.

http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Stupid question ahead http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/53.gif :
Why do You have to wait???
No one would cut your head off, if it was already posted.(and it wasn`t on GT)

MasterNeilson
11-08-2007, 08:03 AM
i know it was'nt on GT that's why i'm asking raz22 to upload it to the site.

lostassassin123
11-08-2007, 08:10 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MasterNeilson:
i know it was'nt on GT that's why i'm asking raz22 to upload it to the site. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I didn`t said anything to you.why are you replying?
Anyway Nielson`s right...
Post it,post it, post it.........

raz22
11-08-2007, 08:19 AM
Sorry guys, but I'm at work right now. If I don't work, I don't get paid. If I don't get paid, I can't play Assassins Creed. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

When I get home tonight (around 6-7pm EST), I'll get to work on that for you, unless it crops up somewhere else first. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

lostassassin123
11-08-2007, 08:22 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by raz22:
Sorry guys, but I'm at work right now. If I don't work, I don't get paid. If I don't get paid, I can't play Assassins Creed. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

When I get home tonight (around 6-7pm EST), I'll get to work on that for you, unless it crops up somewhere else first. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif

MasterNeilson
11-08-2007, 08:27 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by raz22:
Sorry guys, but I'm at work right now. If I don't work, I don't get paid. If I don't get paid, I can't play Assassins Creed. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

When I get home tonight (around 6-7pm EST), I'll get to work on that for you, unless it crops up somewhere else first. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL Get back to work!! LOL

lostassassin123
11-08-2007, 09:25 AM
LoL http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif
I`ve founded something.
It`s off - topic, but it`s some kind of episode of attack of the show:
The story of LoLcats (http://www.gametrailers.com/player/usermovies/123697.html)

MasterNeilson
11-08-2007, 09:31 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by lostassassin123:
LoL http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif
I`ve founded something.
It`s off - topic, but it`s some kind of episode of attack of the show:
The story of LoLcats (http://www.gametrailers.com/player/usermovies/123697.html) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/agreepost.gif
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/35.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/59.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/53.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/clap.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif HA HA, now thats top comedy quality! LMAO

Lostassassin123 check this out.

Funny (http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Jz3br1q5wIQ)

raz22
11-08-2007, 08:45 PM
Hey guys, sorry it took me so long to film it. I also do freelance work AFTER work so...yeah...time is scarce. My apologies for the lighting and the sound, this was recorded directly off of my TV, but it gives you a good idea!

I also didn't want to sign up and wait for YouTube and Gametrailers to process my upload, so I converted it to Flash and posted it on my website (I was in such a rush I didn't even title the page it's on! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif). I hope it works! Let me know.

http://www.robzeigler.com/ac.html

By the way - I've never run into server problems before, but if too many people access it it may slow down. Someone let me know if it's not able to be pulled up. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Enjoy. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Strikefromabove
11-08-2007, 09:00 PM
Thank you much for that Raz!

sweetlou280
11-08-2007, 09:01 PM
I am in awe....nothing else to say

Subba_
11-08-2007, 09:04 PM
Thanks!

Blind-Panda
11-08-2007, 09:13 PM
wow that was awesome thanks alot ! http://media.ubi.com/us/forum_images/gf-glomp.gif

Lost_Control303
11-08-2007, 10:01 PM
(Not that anyone would know) But i think they were playing the tutorial mission? Because at one point it says "Exposed" then has a lot of writing explaining what's happening and stuff http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif. If i'm wrong or nobody cares, ignore me http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif.

raz22
11-08-2007, 10:08 PM
Lost_Control303: I think you may be right, because it did go into a lot of detail explaining things. There were a lot of on-screen prompts.

I also noticed how in that level he's wading through water. I still can't get over how cool the vigilantes are. They're literally grabbing the guards and pre-occupying them long enough to take them out. Too cool.

CouchZombie
11-08-2007, 10:08 PM
wow looks great, thanks for the finding it

raz22
11-08-2007, 10:12 PM
CouchZombie: Finding it and DVR'ing it was easy. Finding time to capture it, encode it and put up a page for it was the hard part. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

mormonplyr
11-08-2007, 10:18 PM
thanx for uploading it, i tivo'd it but im dont have camera.

Mercs_Assassin
11-08-2007, 10:20 PM
I'm not gay, but I truly love u raz22 new gameplay that doesn't spoil the plot is good gameplay. Your alright in my book.

Dark_zip
11-08-2007, 11:07 PM
nice http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/touche.gif

He says its available on all major platforms so the wii is an underdog! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/784.gif

ParanoiD84
11-09-2007, 01:06 AM
Sweet thx for filming mate.

auntsoesa
11-09-2007, 01:24 AM
thank you razz.

pietjevlip
11-09-2007, 02:19 AM
raz22 for president yeah!

robert_brownny
11-09-2007, 02:34 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by pietjevlip:
raz22 for president yeah! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/agreepost.gif Although this movie is on the G4tv website, no subscription needed

lostassassin123
11-09-2007, 05:01 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by raz22:
Hey guys, sorry it took me so long to film it. I also do freelance work AFTER work so...yeah...time is scarce. My apologies for the lighting and the sound, this was recorded directly off of my TV, but it gives you a good idea!

I also didn't want to sign up and wait for YouTube and Gametrailers to process my upload, so I converted it to Flash and posted it on my website (I was in such a rush I didn't even title the page it's on! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif). I hope it works! Let me know.

http://www.robzeigler.com/ac.html

By the way - I've never run into server problems before, but if too many people access it it may slow down. Someone let me know if it's not able to be pulled up. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Enjoy. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif
You`re my hero http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/inlove.gif, kinda http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

raz22
11-09-2007, 07:26 AM
No problem everyone! I know we all need our fix of good gameplay footage. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

I want to thank mormonplyr for letting me know it was on G4 in the first place!

robert_brownny: So it is on their website? I searched for a few minutes but didn't find anything so I took matters into my own hands. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Here's to a spoiler-free weekend! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

deskpe
11-09-2007, 07:46 AM
looks so funny/awsome when the dudes that help altair grab those guards and swing ahour-ish haha! great vid mate

yehonatan.roth
11-09-2007, 08:59 AM
Thank you so mutch dude!!!

all_seeing_1978
11-09-2007, 12:35 PM
here is the link to the live demo on g4 last night folks.
http://www.g4tv.com/videos/index.html