PDA

View Full Version : Tempest and African (flying as German/Italian Luftwaffe) available for 4.04m?

WildeSau1975
04-20-2007, 05:29 AM
Hi all,

I have posted a similar post already asking for a Tempest and an African (German and Italian Luftwaffe) for downloading. I got many answers pointing me to mission4today and other pages.

Unfortunately I found that all of the ones I have found are for IL-1946 owners.

Are there none available for people with 4.04m installations. I am mainly looking for an African campaing (of course with the desert terrain) - but a nice Tempest campaign would be great as well.

If yes, can someone point me to them and let me know how to install them proprely (I have never used any add on until now and have some fear of making a mess of my installation.

Many thanks.

Michael the WildeSau

WildeSau1975
04-20-2007, 05:29 AM
Hi all,

I have posted a similar post already asking for a Tempest and an African (German and Italian Luftwaffe) for downloading. I got many answers pointing me to mission4today and other pages.

Unfortunately I found that all of the ones I have found are for IL-1946 owners.

Are there none available for people with 4.04m installations. I am mainly looking for an African campaing (of course with the desert terrain) - but a nice Tempest campaign would be great as well.

If yes, can someone point me to them and let me know how to install them proprely (I have never used any add on until now and have some fear of making a mess of my installation.

Many thanks.

Michael the WildeSau

FlatSpinMan
04-20-2007, 05:45 AM
At Mission4Today look for campaigns by bird_brain. They're featured campaigns this month. The one I'm thinking of is called the Blue and can be flown from german, Italian and RAf sides I think.

Also look for Bir Hacheim - a German desert campaign. And snipa77's Jagdflieger 2 is also a an action-packed one with you in a 109 and then a 190. Great skins in that one.