PDA

View Full Version : Free Trajan Market Map through Uplay

Skylined69
12-20-2010, 11:46 AM
Hey all,

Just got an e-mail from Uplay with the code for the Trajan Market, apparently their sending them out to Uplay members, if you don't already have this map get on it now it's free.

Skylined69
12-20-2010, 11:46 AM
Hey all,

Just got an e-mail from Uplay with the code for the Trajan Market, apparently their sending them out to Uplay members, if you don't already have this map get on it now it's free.

Jimmy2495
12-20-2010, 11:51 AM
I didn't get anything. I suppose I'll receive it soon. That's good news for people who didn't get a special edition like me!

Rakudaton
12-20-2010, 12:30 PM
Sorry to be such a cynic, but I suspect either you are tricking us; or, if you haven't tried to use the code yet, that someone is tricking you. I've checked my email account for Uplay and got nothing... But you know I'll keep checking anyway - wouldn't want to miss out! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/partyhat.gif

Charlie_Romeo
12-20-2010, 12:38 PM
he/she is not tricking us i have had an email from ubi giving me a code sadly i dont have the game yet lol

xcamthemandudex
12-20-2010, 12:39 PM
I haven't gotten anything either...

LordWolv
12-20-2010, 12:41 PM
Havn't got anything.

Mr_Shade
12-20-2010, 12:45 PM
Emails may go out in batches - so it may be a while before you get it, but, also check any and all spam folders you have.

Remember you may also have an online spam folder if you use gmail for example...

Skylined69
12-20-2010, 12:47 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rakudaton:
Sorry to be such a cynic, but I suspect either you are tricking us; or, if you haven't tried to use the code yet, that someone is tricking you. I've checked my email account for Uplay and got nothing... But you know I'll keep checking anyway - wouldn't want to miss out! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/partyhat.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't Blame you sounds too good to be true so soon after the games release, which has pi@$d me off a little as I thought this was part of the reason I paid extra for the Codex Edition, but hey it's Xmas soon so keep your eye's on your e-mail accounts here's a screenshot from my e-mail obviously missing the important bits.

http://i746.photobucket.com/albums/xx102/skylined69/UplayFreebie.png

Charlie_Romeo
12-20-2010, 12:51 PM
http://i464.photobucket.com/albums/rr8/USERNAME101_020/Untitled-1.jpg

Coolgerb
12-20-2010, 01:06 PM
Please tell me you'll give the people who have the Limited Codex edition something else, like Uplay points or whatever?

LordWolv
12-20-2010, 01:07 PM
Darn it. Now the only two things special about my special edition is the officer, and of course the exclusive shiny front cover. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

Psychopompador
12-20-2010, 01:34 PM
hmm.. no emails for me.. i hope it is sent in batches, I'd like to have that map!

xcamthemandudex
12-20-2010, 01:51 PM
Still nothing...

Charlie_Romeo
12-20-2010, 02:02 PM
lol i aint even got the game and i have it before some who do

ThaWhistle
12-20-2010, 02:05 PM
&lt;insert comment about the PC version not being out yet here, but if AC2 was any indication, well get all the dlc for free for having to wait. something about pants and long waits also &gt;

rocketxsurgeon
12-20-2010, 02:30 PM
Aqueducts map anyone?

magesupermaster
12-20-2010, 02:34 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by rocketxsurgeon:
Aqueducts map anyone? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The aqueduct map looks awesome.
I've seen a playthrough of the map and it looks very fun!

Let's hope Ubi will continue to give us free stuff. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

bobbysingh99
12-20-2010, 02:46 PM
Ah thats annoying since I got the Trajan marketplace with my game. Anyone have a Aquaducts code they would swap me?

rocketxsurgeon
12-20-2010, 02:50 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by bobbysingh99:
Ah thats annoying since I got the Trajan marketplace with my game. Anyone have a Aquaducts code they would swap me? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

My thoughts exactly.

Murcuseo
12-20-2010, 03:21 PM
I love how cheap the word exclusive has become in regards to extra content. It seems 'exclusive' by Ubisofts definition really means 'Exclusive until the community moans enough about not having enough SP content, or we decide to release it to people for free, for no apparent reason. OR, we have a server melt down and use it to stop people complaining'.

Although, when they use it for the Beta and extra PS3 content it seems to follow its true definition.

I think from now on whenever I see Ubisoft and the word 'exclusive' in the same sentence I'll instinctively switch the word 'exclusive' with 'bonus'. It seems more appropriate.

ninja_7_7
12-20-2010, 03:45 PM
Wait how do I get it? My email on my uplay is gone. I dont have it anymore. Anyway still? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_mad.gif

ninja_7_7
12-20-2010, 03:50 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Robson19822009:
I love how cheap the word exclusive has become in regards to extra content. It seems 'exclusive' by Ubisofts definition really means 'Exclusive until the community moans enough about not having enough SP content, or we decide to release it to people for free, for no apparent reason. OR, we have a server melt down and use it to stop people complaining'.

Although, when they use it for the Beta and extra PS3 content it seems to follow its true definition.

I think from now on whenever I see Ubisoft and the word 'exclusive' in the same sentence I'll instinctively switch the word 'exclusive' with 'bonus'. It seems more appropriate. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Why so angry about it?

alientraveller
12-20-2010, 04:10 PM
I was hoping for this, as I had to buy the Trajan Market version as I was getting a new PS3 and ACB came free with it. Hopefully I'll get an e-mail about the Aqueduct mission as it looks like so much fun!

StrangelovePhD
12-20-2010, 04:11 PM
I don't mind this stuff being offered as DLC (like the hidden layers in ACII) for a couple of bucks, but aren't those of us who spent the extra money on the Limited Editions paying for "bonus" in game content.

Doesn't releasing it for free a short time later kind of cheapen that?

Murcuseo
12-20-2010, 04:32 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ninja_7_7:

Why so angry about it? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

How you managed to assume I was angry is beyond me. Especially as you can't see my facial expression or body language. Just because someone says something negative doesn't mean they're angry.

Anyway, it dissapoints me, but I'm not going to waste time being 'angry' about it. I don't mind wasting time complaining about it, which is a contradiction but this is the Ubi forums, anything goes. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

I find it frustrating that they use the word 'exclusive' to add money onto different versions of the game then release the content free after a while devalueing the version that consumers had to pay extra money for in the first place. They should at least make you pay for it. The prime example was the server trouble after the ACII PC release. Them giving away the BE content as compensation was both lazy and a slap in the face of anyone that bought it.

I don't often complain about Ubisofts actions but in this instance it frustrates me.

End rant. lol

Oatkeeper
12-20-2010, 04:53 PM
a lot of games do that these days,

in fact I expect to see the officer and the aquaducts also released in the next 3 months or so

Inorganic9_2
12-20-2010, 05:11 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Isaac500:
Darn it. Now the only two things special about my special edition is the officer, and of course the exclusive shiny front cover. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Lol, same here. Release the aqueducts!

KrYpToNiC95
12-20-2010, 05:34 PM
I got the Codex Edition on ps3 and the Trajan Market code never worked. Now that i have this i have entered it and it keeps on saying invalid, anyone else having this problem?

DarkxSniperx9
12-20-2010, 07:03 PM
What aqueducts are exclusiveS? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif

chood1994
12-20-2010, 07:13 PM
still havnt got my code &gt;.&lt; waiting patiently as i have been waiting for some single player dlc for a while. should i have it by now?

Masta_Pain
12-20-2010, 07:55 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by magesupermaster:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by rocketxsurgeon:
Aqueducts map anyone? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The aqueduct map looks awesome.
I've seen a playthrough of the map and it looks very fun!

Let's hope Ubi will continue to give us free stuff. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>I've played through the Aqueduct map, and yeah it's heaps of fun. They should honestly make you guys pay for it though, instead of just screwing everyone who got the auditore and codex editions over

tyrce111
12-20-2010, 08:10 PM
I will probably give mine away becuase I'm so nice!

If it is a code for either XBOX or PS3... Ill give it to my friend...
But if it has automaticaly registered what console zi have it on... I'll give it to one of you guys! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

marq08
12-20-2010, 10:30 PM
I never got this email but if anyone has a double they wouldn't mind pming me It'd be greatly appreciated http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

RunnerGroucho
12-20-2010, 11:50 PM
How do we contact Ubisoft if we didn't get the email?

Redfeather1975
12-21-2010, 12:27 AM
Maybe they know through uplay whether someone has the game yet or not.
And then maybe they are sending the free code out to only people who don't have the game yet, as an incentive to get it.
I wouldn't have a problem with that, if it sells more copies.

burtie80
12-21-2010, 12:49 AM
I had an email with the code this morning but I don't need it as I had the Codex Edition for the PS3.

I personally don't have a problem with bonus content being released later on. I paid extra for the Codex edition because of the nice box and all the little extra things inside like the book and cards etc. All the bonus DLC that came with the Codex edition I knew would end up being available for download at a later date...paying the extra for the Codex edition just means I got to play it before other people. And I think that the DLC should be made available anyway. There are lots of people who could not get assess to a Codex edition box so this will give everyone out there the chance to play them, and I don't begrudge that. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Am I allowed to give my code away? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Timewalker-Ben
12-21-2010, 01:55 AM
just wanna make sure i get my name in for this

Shadow_Dancer
12-21-2010, 02:13 AM
Well to me it's kinda useless. For one, I can already access it having bought the Collector's Edition.

Secondly, even if I didn't have it, I can't even get on to UPLAY. I contact UBI Support about my problem but are too damn stupid to know what the problem is. I describe in detail my issue (I get an error message telling me the servers are unavailable)and they give me the solution to fixing freezing issues during gameplay!!!!

Blackglasswar
12-21-2010, 02:57 AM
If anyone wants my code you can have it as i already have the market from special edition. Hope they do something similar for the aquaducts templar lair.

PM me for code... first come first serve

EDIT: Code has been claimed

Psychopompador
12-21-2010, 04:35 AM
dont know why i didnt get a code. I'd be grateful to anyone who doesnt need theirs to pass it on. thanks!

SolidSnakeMat
12-21-2010, 08:42 AM
Why haven't I gotten the code? I've beaten single player 100% I got all the treasures, shop quests, flags, Feathers, Sequences 100% sync, Side quests 100% sync, Romulus lairs 100% sync, glyph puzzles done, Guilds rank 1. I've done everything possible in single player so why haven't I gotten the code? I've beaten AC1 and AC2 100% I did that crappy mafia wars clone. I did AC bloodlines 100%. I've bought all the DLC for AC2 and beaten them 100%. So why haven't I got the code? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/sadeyes.gif

mark197205
12-21-2010, 09:27 AM
Somebody call a waaaaaaaahmbulance.. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/53.gif

AubreyWilborn
12-21-2010, 09:40 AM
I hope PC players will get access to this map.

BiGBoYArEs
12-21-2010, 09:47 AM
It would be nice if they also released the Helmschmied Drachen Armor or perhaps one of the pre-order multiplayer characters, to the people who purchased the collectors edition. Let us join in on the festivities aswell.

OGCFB
12-21-2010, 10:10 AM
Really though? I got an e-mail with the code but I already have all the downloadable content I got the codex edition and paid extra to have that edition with the content. Now you have started giving away the extras free?

Well if that's the case ill get the standard edition of AC3 next time and wait for an e-mail to get the extras free...

surfingsfun
12-21-2010, 10:22 AM
I'd check you uplay account settings and make sure the box to receive exclusive content and offers from ubi is checked.
Also the guy who said he doesn't have the email address uplay is registered under anymore, you can change that within uplay as well.

chood1994
12-21-2010, 10:27 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by surfingsfun:
I'd check you uplay account settings and make sure the box to receive exclusive content and offers from ubi is checked.
Also the guy who said he doesn't have the email address uplay is registered under anymore, you can change that within uplay as well. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

gah, thats what was wrong. thanks for pointing it out! will i still receive the code even though i just now checked to receive special stuff?

Nightmare8767
12-21-2010, 11:03 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by KrYpToNiC95:
I got the Codex Edition on ps3 and the Trajan Market code never worked. Now that i have this i have entered it and it keeps on saying invalid, anyone else having this problem? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Have you entered them in the Extras Section of the Main menu in the game? Because that's how you are supposed to do it.

Turkiye96
12-21-2010, 01:02 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Robson19822009:

I think from now on whenever I see Ubisoft and the word 'exclusive' in the same sentence I'll instinctively switch the word 'exclusive' with 'bonus'. It seems more appropriate. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

ur sorta right but u guys didnt buy the better packs because u wanted to be the only few with it... u wanted to because u got more stuff .... and we did too but ofcourse, we didnt have to money or we couldnt order it or something.... not like if the bonus had 1 less map u wouldnt have bought it.
one way or another i thing ubi should sell the extra content... at a normal price for what its worth... but u guys still have the phiscal content we dont.... we just want a full game with no cuts to it
special editions should have material rewards... not be give things cut out from the original to torment the others

Murcuseo
12-21-2010, 01:20 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Turkiye96:

ur sorta right but u guys didnt buy the better packs because u wanted to be the only few with it... u wanted to because u got more stuff .... and we did too but ofcourse, we didnt have to money or we couldnt order it or something.... not like if the bonus had 1 less map u wouldnt have bought it.
one way or another i thing ubi should sell the extra content... at a normal price for what its worth... but u guys still have the phiscal content we dont.... we just want a full game with no cuts to it
special editions should have material rewards... not be give things cut out from the original to torment the others </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm all for everyone having the full experience, but giving away things others have to pay for is unfair. As I said, giving the ACII BE edish content as compensation for the server downtime was lazy. The reason they can add money onto the special editions is because they market ALL the content as exclusive, even the in game content.

Everyone should have the extra content, but everyone should have to pay for it.

Simple really.

Psychopompador
12-21-2010, 01:55 PM
Looks like my email settings were set to not receive anything... now that I fixed it, will I get the code i wonder?

again, if anyone is willing to offer up there email code, I would appreciate it very much.

Cubestation
12-21-2010, 02:41 PM
Wait, what?!

Wow... That's bulls**t! So are you telling me that I payed extra money for *extra* content of the collectors edtion that they are give it away anyway and FOR FREE?!

Damn D:

AssassinVenice
12-21-2010, 02:46 PM
I didnt receive anything!!! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

LaFawn
12-21-2010, 02:58 PM
I have not received the code yet and my settings are as they should be to get one. Hopefully soon!